Friday, October 31, 2008

im so over october

I cannot believe this!



Im awed by it!
I mean can u believe it?
And guess what?

There is still a school ordering for 70 tickets!!!!
But its already a full house!

So, what does this means?
My schools dance group is good?
Hehe...
I mean, I would say its good!
It is soo good that the ticket don deserve to be $10.
it should be more!!!

Yah!

....

Btw, im outside my house now!
Haha!
At the garden.


My parents is having a gathering with their friends in the house.
And the man are all smoking!
FUCK!
Can u believe that my dad actually allow them to smoke in the house!
I am actually MAD at him now!
Just don wana tell him.
And guess what?
because of them, my dad start to pick up smoking!

I mean its like he hardly smokes.
Socially.
I hardly see him smoke.
But ever since he meet his friends,
all of them smoke.
He also follow.
Now he smokes more than ever.
I see him with a box of cigarette all the time.

Can i say he is mixing around with the wrong company???
Am I right to say that? AM I??? What do you think???


I mean if i mix around with friends who smoke
and i pick up smoking.
They will surely tell im with the wrong company.
So,
my dad is also in the same situation!

Now the whole house stinks!
Like freaking hell!
ARGH!!!!! Hate it!!!!!

once again,
read my lips!

fuck you!
i said my lips!
not the words!
why are you reading the words??
my lips!
my lips!


....

Holiday is going to end soon.
Like literally!
Saturday.
Sunday.
School day!
Ahhh...
*cry*

I want to go swimming....!!!
Pathetic Holiday!
I can swear that this is the
Major Pathetic Holiday Ever!
*roll eyes*

*
*
*
*
*
*

PrinceSYAFIQ j