Friday, October 17, 2008

Like, WHAT THE HELL???

* ALL THIS WAS LAST WEEK!!!*
just didn't post it
hehe

Live have been hectic lately.
Seriously.

Had dance on Monday.
Reach home at after 10.30pm
It wasn't that tiering, coz i was not feeling well.
Thanx to the smoker!
Almost every toilet i went in school,
got smell of smoke.
FUCKING people smoking in the toilet.
DAMN PATHETIC LIFE!
My hoodies was all polluted by the fucking smoke.
So is my sensitive nose.

Due to excessive intake of smoke,
i had terrible headache.
FUCK YOU SMOKERS!


Anyway,
i only got rest on Tuesday.
Wednesday got dance.
Did blocking.
Was kinda disappointed of myself.

Yesterday also got dance.
Terrible!
Had this technic training.
Very much like ballet!!!
I was like WTH!
The experience was
"i seriously got no comment"
It was harder than i thought.

It was sad that the instructor left half way.
He was very frustrated with us.
People are absent all the time.
And we only got 3 weeks left before the big day.
And we are barely half way through the 15min song.

I couldn't do much but to just improve.

Somewhere in the middle of the practise,
Yvonne (Dance President)
told me to see her after the whole thing.
She sounded serious.
I was a little scared and nervous.
I meet her with some other selected dancers.
Guess what she said,
"The seniors are stepping down.
And you guys are the potential future committee member."

WOW!
Never see that coming....
A little shock there.
But oh well.
Just potential right!
But what role i will be taking,
i am not sure yet!
E-mail will be sent out soon.

I was thinking about it,
and asked myself.
Can I take up any of the position?
Am i ready?
Will i be able to handle the group of people?
More pressure!
Higher expectation and responsibility!
Haiz...

And TODAY got dance again.
Preview for all those performing for MUSE.
MODERN DANCE, MALAY DANCE, INDIAN DANCE, HIP HOP AND SOCIAL DANCE.
From 5 till 9.
.....

I lost my appetite.
I have been skipping dinner.
Everyday reach home at 11 tired.
Do RJ.
By that time it is already 12.
I straight away go to sleep!
Can't bother about dinner any more!
Lunch, just cannot finish all food i bought.
Haiz...

Just 3 more weeks!
And i can have some peace!
Oh ya,
Holiday in 2 weeks time!!!
YEAY!
But UT is a killer!

* ALL THIS WAS LAST WEEK!!!*
just didn't post it
hehe

*
*
*
*
*

Prince syafiq j




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relink! :D