Friday, October 24, 2008

Eat You UP!

I am going to
Eat You UP!

I am uber hungry now!!
careful!!!
give me a whole whale,
I wont eat!
*endangered animal*

Give me a whole cow!
I will eat everything!
Leaving the plate clean
spic and span.

Actually it is an old song.
Was browsing through someones blog.
Found this out.

The old song.




Modernized by
BOA

I dont really know about her.
But she is doing pretty well with her
English pronunciation.



Well...
Not bad right!
I like her moves!
Damn cool!
I think i wana learnt some of the moves.
especially the chorus!


I am already in love with the song.
If anyone can download it for me,
help me can?
Hehe.
***

Talking about moves,
or i should say dance.
Let me give u a little sneak preview of
what I am going to be doing..


Lets Go Crazy
LETS GO CRAZY - Prince

When Doves Cry
When Doves Cry - Prince

Purple Rain
Purple Rain - Prince

Kiss
kiss - prince

Basically my instructor got his inspiration from
PRINCE


Please ah!
I don't get my 'Prince' inspiration from him!!!
No way!!!

And guess what,
i have to look for costume myself!
the theme is
Purple, Black, Silver
Fashion 80s!

Can you tell me where i can get it???
I can hardly find any man's fashion 80s
in the net!

People i need to go shopping!!!!!!
SHOP SHOP SHOP!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J




2 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

easy.. Vintage shops! =) HAHA or die your long sleeve purple where black pants silver belt and black hat.. the retro black hat. haha.

Girl in the Kaftan said...

oh it's chelsea by the way