Saturday, November 1, 2008

HELLo november!

November!

It is going to one HELL of a month!
and i MEANT IT!

esp on 12 nov!
My BIG DAY!

Yeah!
My wedding day!

-_-.......

Its my MUSE!
Haha!
My performance.
All what i have been waiting for....
Argh...

Btw,
If you are reading this,
I won't be free from the day I post this post.
I will have Dance practice

almost EVERYDAY!!!


Can you believe that???

I seriously need a vacation after that.
Maybe go for a massage...
Something to pamper myself!


...


On 1st November
My brother's work company had this Hari Raya Gathering.
I was like, isnt it too late?
Its already November.
And Hari Raya is already over 24hr ago.
Oh well...

We went to Furama Hotel.

I don't know how many star it is.
But oklah...
Not bad an experience.


We took photo there.

A little formal.
Hehe.
From the left.

My Elder Sis's Boyfriend.
My Elder Sis.
ME.
My Mom.
My Dad.
My Younger Sis.
My Brother's Fiancee
My Brother.

Pretty BIG Family I can say.


Thanx to Calliope:Artworks


Who took a very nice
picture of the family.

Thank You!



....


And at last!
After so long!
I went out yesterday!
My friend and i went to bugis!
Yeay!
For costume hunting.
We were there for like 3hr!
can u imagine dat???

some of the stuff we took pic for the costume.

Sadly,
i didnt get anything.
Coz i dont really know what to wear.
And i need approve my costume before i get them.
Haiz...
What ever it is.
I did enjoyed yesterday!!!
I have long time neva go out.
And yesterday was great.


Bugis
Costume Hunting!




*
*
*
*
*
*

PRINCEsyafiqj


No comments: