Sunday, October 26, 2008

time table

My holiday time table suck!!!

Can u just look at my time table???
I mean like WTF!!!!
where is my holiday???
is this sacrifices necessary???

i already sacrifice a lot for my Os.
My holidays were
Studies! Studies! Studies!

Now Dance! Dance! Dance?
I tot dance should be what you want to do.
Out of your willingness..
Now, it seems as if i am forcing my self!
Forcing myself to dance!
That is not what i want!
PLEASE!

How am i going to enjoy my holiday???
ARGH!!!
I am just damn
FUCKING MAD WITH MY IG!!!!

Look at my THURSDAY!!!!
and FRIDAY!!!

The next time there is any school holiday,
it just FUCKING NOTHING TO ME!!!

Holiday, no Holiday
still have to go school!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

SO, if you want to ask me out,
think again!

ASK MODERN DANCE IG
for taking my holiday aka FREEDOM a way!

*i still wan to go out.
ask me out.
i am free after 4.*


Anyone want to go out tml?
MONDAY!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Princesyafiqj



No comments: