Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No pain no Gain!

LIFE is so beautifool!
Without the 'ME' in me,
i dont know how my life would be.

School = Stress
NOT!!!!
I am loving school now!
Enjoy each and everyday of it!

The only thing that is stressing me now is dance!
Haha!
My Modern Dance IG.

Here is the latest news.
There is ONLY like 4 guys in the IG.
Including me.
I am sure you guy know about the performance that i will be performing.
Well, my instructor wanted to put EVERYONE in.
One of the guy is already kicked out.
The other one is planning to be kicked out.
Now left with only two guys!
If the 3rd guy is not discipline with his attendance,
I will be left alone.
Left alone surrounded by all the pretty girls!
HAHA!
That's the good thing about being the only guy.
BUT,
expectation will be different.
Being the ONLY guy,
I will be very outstanding.
People will have different expectation from me.
PRESSURE!
PRESSURE!
Furthermore i am UNTRAINED!
I got no good dance background.
Haiz.................

Now that one very big event is coming up,
and time is limited!
Practice in indeed INTENSIVE!!!
Now,
i got dance every
MONDAY,
WEDNESDAY.
THURSDAY!

GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Btw,
help me to pass event around aite!

*
*
*
*
*

PRINCESYAFIQJ








No comments: