Friday, October 10, 2008

Artificial Beauty of Eyes!

Lately,
many people are wearnig contact lenses!
Like LITERALLY!
I know it makes their eyes look nicer.
*not really for me. esp those wierd colours*
I guess its just not my type.
Coz, some ppl wear contact lenses to make themselves look like 'Ang Mo'
First they get their hair dyed.
Then eye colour changed.
What ELSE???
LEG HAIR?
ARMPIT HAIR?
PUBIC HAIR?
Whatever it is,
im just not into contact lenses.
I find no reason why i should wear them.



Except for those that would enlarge your eyes.
Coz i got a pretty small eyes.
Especially when i laugh or smile.
I know it makes not much difference
but....
Hehe...
I know i am making contradiciton.
Hehe!
Btw,
i passed by this blog.
And they sell contact lense.






There is no limit to Creativity!


*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J




2 comments:

Wan Ru said...

U MUST CONTINUE TO WORK HARD SYAFIQ! WE LOVES YOU!!!

LOL

EH, DUN FORGET TO DROP BY MY BLOG TOO HOR. HAHA JKJK..

take care ok? we need u!

=X Michelle~

Wan Ru said...

SYAFIQ!

CONTINUE TO WORK HARD!
I BELIEVE U CAN!

WE LOVES YOU! AND WE NEED YOU!

must take care too ok? eat and drink more... =)

=X see ya at dance
Michelle~