Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This will the post title.


______________________________

OK!
I realise i have complaining a lot.
Like literally a lot.

ok.
Hmmm...

Have u ever seen a limousine in Singapore???
DO u even know that there is a limousine in Singapore?

Not convince its in Singapore???




I hope the typical
Singapore HDB,
Singapore Expressway Board,
Singapore SMRT Bus.

Convince???
Hehe.

It also says,
for booking call,
i didnt really get the number.

How i wish i can get one of that...

...

Btw, this car is so cute.
With that so called 'eyelid'
Name: Cheyy QQ
OMG!
so cutr!
Cherry Cute Cute!

.....


Holiday right not!
yeay.... :(

Took this photo in School.
Cute right???
Spongebob & Cookie Monster!
Haha!


And this is one of my teams assignment.
Its about Privacy!
And my team and I did on
Celebrity Lesbians and Paparazzi!
Sizzling hot!

.......

I am still lost for costume.
Did a little research for costume.

Prince!





So, maybe you guys can help me a little.
Im looking for ruffles.
Maybe a black one!

I am despo for costume!!!
Help Me!

...

I went to acer just now morning.
So tiring.
Took like 2 hr before my laptop is fixed!
Laptop is much better now!
Haha

...

Just now had dance!
Was feeling sick at first.
Actually in the train from Jurong.
Then bought panadol FAST!
Took one,
and was feeling better after sometime.
I am just feeling a little bit glad with dance.
Just a bit!
Still mad abt the time table though!

Tml still got dance!
Haiz...

*
*
*
*
*
*
princesyafiqj








1 comment:

Izan said...

yea.. I saw the limo once too!!
Soo freaking cool!!!
hahaah
First tyme see limo in Spore!

and Pakcik Syafiq.. your pic yg pakai songkok funny la.. hahaha :P