Monday, March 3, 2008

UBERFUN!

Halooooo!!!!!!!
I am back!!!
At last I can't sit down and blog!
Wahahahahaah!!!
This might be a long post as i really got a lot to say!
Thus, it is going to be wordy...
Hehe...

Firstly,
My trip to Malaysia!
I got nothing to say but just
UBER FUN!
At last, I can say that I enjoyed my holidays.
Before anything,
I went there with my aunt, 3 of my cousin and one of their husband.
The trip from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur was not boring at all!
It was fun instead!
To cut short,
I love the bus a lot!
and
Grassland ROCKS!
The the brand of the bus that I took.
The one that you see on TV.
The trip felt shorter than expected.
That is what I like!

Prince Syafiq J and Princess Ana.



I was watching 'Mr Vampire2'
Its a Chinese horror cum comedy movie.



Once we checked-in into the hotel,
we went shopping!
First stop was the Rip-curl shop.
The goods are super nice,
same goes to the tags!
Didn't buy anything there coz they were too expensive.
I simply love it when we go to Petaling Street.
Its like Bugis Street but Malaysia Version.
The stuff there are popular for its imitation goods.
Sold at a cheap price.
It will get even cheaper if you bargain!
Here are the things I bought there;

Orange Polo-T RM15


Orange Jacket with Hoodie on!
RM30
Love it!



Brown & yellow strip Polo-T
RM25



Word 'Superman' T-shirt
RM17



Superman logo T-shirt
RM20



Monkey T-shirt
RM25



Hand band
RM7



Badge
4 for RM10

So far those are the things that I buy.
I wish i have more money,
then I can buy more stuff...
Hehe...
I am a SHOPPING MANIAC!!!
I LOVE SHOPPING!

Day 2.
The next day,
we went to Times Square.
It is a hotel, convention center, shopping mall and indoor theme park!
Great right!

Times Square.

We reach there a little too early.
So we just chill at Starbucks.
I ate blueberry cheese cake.
I love the base. Simply delicious...!


My cheese cake!


We roamed around the shopping center for awhile.
Coz the theme park was not yet open.
I manage to find some gift for my mom and sisters.
My mom got a hand bag.
My sisters got ear-rings.

I really think that the entry price for theme park is damn cheap!
Its like RM30!!!
Its around S$15!!!
With that, you can ride on any ride!
This is way better because of the indoor Roller Coaster!
Obviously way better than Escape Theme Park!

The number of visitors who entered the park,
DAMN little!
There were four of us, one couple and around 4-5 family of four.
Without further ado, we rule the entire park!
Wahahahahaah!!!!

We actually wanted to take the roller coaster
as our first ride.
But i was not yet open.
We had to wait for an hour before it opens.
Instead of waiting, we decide to go for other ride first.
I really "enjoyed" the first ride!
Sarcastically!
Its called "DNA MIZER"

I my heart almost came out of my mouth!
Why?
Coz the ride kept on spinning!
Turning us around.
We were hung upside down a minute many time!
I tell you...
I screamed my lungs out!
I shouted, "MAK TOLONG!!!"
("mummy help" in malay)

Damn scary!
After the ride, I felt like vomiting.
Felt soo sick!
I actually wanted to stop everything.
But still have to continue the ride!
Hallooo!
I came all the way form Singapore to ride the roller coaster!

DNA MIZER


We went on the "SPINNING ORBIT"
I chickened out coz was still scared.
Except for one of my male cousin and my other cousin's husband.
After looking at them going on the ride,
it was like nothinglah...
The thing just spin around slowly,
kept on spinning as it goes up.
Spinned up there for a while and slowly go down.
I like the ride coz it is very windy.

Spinning Orbit


Next stop was the "ROBO CRASH"
Also known as the bumper car.
The ride was only for less than 5 minute.
Since we are the only few people there,
we decide to play it over and over again.
I find it funny coz we have to line up
over and over again
even though there we only the 4 of us playing.
I really enjoyed it!
I love bumping into others!!!
Wickedly fun!!!
Hehe....!

Robo Crash


There was really nothing much for us to do while waiting for the roller coaster.
I decide to go to the kids place.
We rode on the "Fantasy Trail" and "Botanic drive"


(all the people in all the ride are not us)

That was soo childish of us!
But what to do?
I don't want to waste the RM30 waiting for the roller coaster.

At last!
The "SUPERSONIC ODYSSEY ROLLER COASTER"
is now open!
I was very nervous!
I had billions of butterflies in my stomach!
Damn!
But i was exited also!
Guess what happen???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The roller coaster stopped half way!!!
It actually wanted to go up.
But the thing that help the cars to go up did not work.
When the cars fall back, I shouted!
Damn loud!!!!
Like elephant saw a mice.
I got even scared when I saw smoke!
My heart almost stopped!
I was fine when the car break.
But my cousin was scared.
She was soo unlucky.
This was her first roller coaster ride,
she actually don't want to ride the roller coaster,
I was so sorry for her.
I was sitting beside her.
I only manage to rub her shoulder,
trying to calm her down,
as the mechanic get us down one by one.
I actually wanted to go on the ride again after it has been repaired.
But my aunt did not allow.
I was like damn....!

Never mind.
I am going to come again someday!
Anyone wants to follow me???
Haha..

We still had a long day to go.
Then we decide to play bowling.
Before that,
I bought Sushi!
At "Sushi King"


...
More will be post up soon!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J

(*o*)

No comments: