Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Building It UP!

Its the time for me to build myself up.


I have been going to my new school
everyday, for 3 straight days!
Monday, Enrolment.
Tuesday, Buy Laptop
Wednesday, Get Insurance for my Laptop.
Thursday, suppose to go to school for dance workshop.
But not going coz going to accompany
vignes to enrol for ite.

I really wish she can get to RP
with her DAE results
Going to RP
is another way of building myself up.
I will be gaining loads of knowledge.

On top of that,
I found this thing.
How cool is it?
I have always want to do something adventurous!!!
And this is my chance!

I need to send in a form.
This is what I wrote;

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Lately I have not been active. Due to the long school holiday, I only stayed at home. Sitting in front of the computer or television. I have always wanted to do outdoor activity but just didn’t have the chance or opportunity. The only kind of outdoor activity I did was only cycling long distance. The furthest was from Sembawang to Yio Chu Kang. I also miss Outward Bound during my secondary school days due to the fasting month. I really miss facing great challenge. Like the high rope course. The last time I did that was in secondary 3. Ever since that, I concentrate on my studies for N and O level. And I also believed that myself esteem have gone down. I am becoming less outspoken. I really sacrificed a lot and now is the time for me to pick myself up. And I am ready to face a greater challenge!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I really hope that I can get into the camp!
I am dying for it!!!

I f I can take up two IG (CCA),
I would take up Rock Climbing and Dance as my IG.


Building LOVE.
I am not in love...
(Wait long long)
I build love!
Hehe...
So random...
Actually I got some photo to show...
But with this new laptop,
I cant seem to bring the picture down to the bottom.
I need help with it/
It was okay with the pc.
But now,
I dono lah...
*
*
*
*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J









No comments: