Sunday, March 23, 2008

I waiting for the new you.

I just said good bye to you yesterday.
And I am going to say hello to the new you soon!
Went to send Chelsea to Australia
early in the morning.
I am really going to miss her a lot!!!
Like really a lot!
10 days may be short.
But I am
going to miss her!
BFF!
After that went to Bukit Panjang.
For my cousins engagement.
Its the thing that you will see below.
Slept there for a while.
Before things starts.
Oh ya!!!
Guess what???
I had to transfer to the LRT when i reach Chua Chu Kang (CCK).
I could not exit when I tapped my card.
I was like!
WTF!!!
How am i going to exit???
Good thing got the machine
with the intercome.
The person said that I stay in the MRT station too long..
I was like,
WHAT???
I had to travel from Changi to Bukit Panjang
YOU KNOW!!!
I waited for the train in Changi for like
a long time.
Had to change to City Hall.
And change at CCK.
Oh ya!
Another thing.
Since I was very tired.
I slept in the train.
I missed CCK stop.
Good thing I alighted
at the next stop.
From there I had to wait for another like
8 mins for the next train.
Guess how long it took me to travel
frm Changi to CCL.
2hr plus!
Long rite!!!
When I saw talking at the intercom,
I kept on saying 'sorry'
coz i cant hear what he was saying clearly.
You know when you cant quite catch what the other party was saying.
you would say,
pardon me, or sorry,
mind repeating again,
or something else.
I was kind enough to say sorry.
He said this.
"Listen to me and STOP saying sorry!"
*What! I was kinf enough to say sorry.
Its was your LOUSY intercom that is just
simply
LOUSY!*
And
guess what 1 of the question that the guy asked?
How old are you?
*I was like,
*Why are you asking my age?
I told him im 18
*OMG, I am soo OLD!!!*
And I had to pay extra 2 bucks for staying too long.
*Oh Ok...*
Since this was my first time,
I only had to pay 60 cents.
Good thing I brought some cents with me!
I was like embarrase
and mad at the same time.
Just my luck!
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J

No comments: