Thursday, March 20, 2008

How i wish...

How I wish...
That love is like a fairy tales...
How nice would it be!
Its so nice...
You will just fall in love with the person,
once you meet.
Then say,
I LOVE YOU.
The wedding,
Happily Ever After...
This is soo random...
Due to watching Enchanted.
But!
I really wish that my love would be like that.
I really wish I would meet
my perfect lady.
Love at first sight.
I would really love that to happen.
How romantic can it be...?
I would love to be loved and love someone.
Someday.
But not now.
I have never fall in love before.
Have never felt how love is.
Just can't wait to face it myself.
Now I have tingling feeling
in my stomach.
I don't know why,
and waht causes it,
everytime I think about this stuff...
Does anyone know waht it means...?
...
There are so many thing that I want to do.
Like,
Jumping off a cliff and
into a pool
in the forest.
Or
Ride a truck across the Country.
Maybe with some music.
Or
maybe
Just something very Country...
So yup!
Thats it!
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J

No comments: