Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh my god!!!
I just realize that my blog is becoming VERY wordy...
Damn!
That is not the way it suppose to be!
I want my blog to be like a photo blog.
You know,
typical teenagers and their cam-whoring...
Pictures here and there.
Its everywhere!!!

Sadly,
my Microsoft Power Point is expired!!!
if I want to buy the programme, it cost like 100+++!!!
It just means
NO MORE nice picture!
I cant do anymore comical picture..
Hais...
I just need to wait till I get my own laptop!
So from now, if you see any nice photo,
it either,
I edit them in Paint form,
or
do it at some one else's house.
Need to crack my brain more!!!

.....................................................................................................

Continuation of my KL trip.

Since my I just realise my mistakes,
I am going to cut short my KL trip post.
And paint up more photos.
And continue my normal daily life.
---

back.
Ermm..
After the sushi king,
we all went to play bowling.
only my 2nd cousin, her husband, male cousin and i played.
I was the loser!
Coz i had the lowest point.
After bowling, we went to the KLCC.
The KL twin tower.
We actually wanted to go up the tower.
But the tickets were all sold out.
If anyone wants to get free tickets to go up,
Go and line up at the KLCC at 6am!
People will start queuing up at that time.
Although the counter opens at 8.30am.
Since we did not manage to get up there,
our tummy are all crying for food.
Guess what i ate???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOSHINOYA!


Yup!
The Japanese fast food restaurant.
I have always wanted to eat them.
But its not halal in Singapore.
In Malaysia, its halal!!!
Love it!
Its like a dream came true!
I ordered the Beef Noodle.


What The F**K!
The noodle is like damn FAT lah!!!
Its SUPER FAT!


I have never seen any FAT noodles in my life.
All my cousins and aunt were shock also!
Well, it really filled up my tummy.
I love Yoshinoya!
I wish it will be made halal in Singapore.
I think that both Singapores' Sakae Sushi and Pastamania
are going through test to make it halal.
After our lunch,
we went to watch movie called,
"Anak".


Its a horror movie!
Soo not what I am looking for!
I got no choice but to watch it.
Before that, i went to look for a jacket.
You know how cold the cinema can be.
I can't look for any.
All of them cost more than RM100!
But with my up-most-top-notch
creative brain,
I bought a towel!
Cost RM20.
Way better than a jacket!
In the cinema,
I manage to share it with my 1st cousin.
How great is it?!

After the movie,
we went to eat dinner,
back to hotel and sleep.

The next day,
we took our breakfast.
Then off to Singapore.

Thats all!
I really enjoyed it!
Wish i can go again.
I just love SHOPPING!!!
I wish I am Paris Hilton's brother!
Or Donal Trump's son.
Just because of the $$$!
Hehe...

---
No photos fot this post.
there is technical problem with Blogger.
Photo will be paint up in e next post.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

PrinCe SyaFiq J

-no picture-


No comments: