Monday, March 24, 2008

I think I feel I say I...

In few days time,
I will turn 18.
Oh My GOD!!!
That sounds soo OLD!
In like 2 yearss time,
my age will start from
the number 2!
Up till now,
I still can't believe that I am 18.
I mean,
just look at ME!
Do I look like an
18 year old MAN!
To you??
When you hear the number
18 as an age,
for sure you will think of
big, hunky, good looking, tall man.
Like this.
But look at me.
Thanks to my hormones.
My body is 2 years
younger than my age.
That means I am,
16 this year?
I know that a lot of you
would want that.
Looking young.
Actually I do appreciate my body this way.
But there are some factor that I dont like.
Do guys stilll have pimple at this age?
On average?
For me, it started popping
last year.
That means i will have to face it
till I am 20?
Whereby all other face are like
pimple-less, clean, non-greasy
and more.
I dont feel like I am 18.
I felt soo young.
but with big responsibility!
Eversince I am 17,
I have been given roles
that I am not use to hold.
The change is just too much for me to take.
The change is also too fast of the change.
I need time to manage them
and time
to adjust to the new environment!
Being 18 also means,
you will have more freedoom.
All clubs are open to you.
Cigarette and alcohol
are available for you.
And last but not least,
M18 movie!
Haha...
I know everyone are waiting for all this to happen.
But I am not ready
to face all this things.
Though they are there for me,
I dont think I will allow myself to fall for
things that I dont want to get myself into.
Cigarette,
I WILL NEVER SMOKE!!!
Temptation of just wanting a puff
will always be there.
But NONO!!!
Alcohol,
NOT TILL I AM 21!!!
I am soo serious about this!
I know it is the trend for teenagers to drink.
I DONT need them to get high!
And Tyra Banks NEVER drinks nor smoke!
*at least I got some hollywood star to support me*
Clubbing,
NOT TILL I AM 20!!!
The hardest of all!
I know you would think
it IS ridiculous!
Or say,
"You have GOT to be KIDDING ME!!!"
"Are you CRAZY or WHAT???!!!"
or some other phrase
that is related to being
shock.
I know the temptation is like
SUPER HIGH!!!
For people who knows me well,
Dance is like the other half of me.
And clubbing is like
'THE' ultimate dance floor!
But 20 is still the number.
Unless there is a valid reason.
Like school (CCA),
Wedding reception,
Birthday Party*
*(The whole club is booked, solely for the birthday party),
I really wonder what is the atmosphere is like.
Do people just dance on their own?
Everyone does the same dance?
Will find out in 2 years time.
M18 movie,
hehe...
*wink wink*
BUT!
I am soo going to be a NERD in school!
Welcome the new NERD in town!!!
ME!
I am going to concentrate on my studies.
I am aiming for the scholarship!
Nothing else matters!
Than that!
All above,
RESIST OF TEMPTATION...
*
*
*
*
*

Prince SyafiQ J

No comments: