Monday, March 10, 2008

What i did?

I didnt even realise dat one week had already past!
It just fly by just like that.


On Thursday,
I was actually suppose to be in Sentosa.
But the rain just stopped everything...
ARGH!

I ended up with Grace and Janice.

My good friend Jolyn was kind enough to go to work.

Thanks Jolyn!
But never mind.
Her apology accepted!

The rest of us went to Mind Cafe.
I have never went there before.
I really had loads of fun!!!
Thanks you girls...!
We played a lot of games.
And laughter were presence all the time.
The only game that I won!
Sleeping Queen.

Maybe we could go back there again ya?
Grace left the two of us.
Me and Janice.
It just feels wierd.
We actually wanted to meet Grace again after her dinner with her friend.
So we decided to go jalan-jalan.

We went to the Esplanade roof top.
Took some photo there.

Construction for the IR
which open in 2015



I really felt uncomfortable there.
I didn't know it was a place for couples.
Couples were every where.
And there were only the 2 of us!

Obviously people think we are a couple.

Coincidentally, both of us wear white.

I was like ....
Both of us were already tired.

We went to get some French fries at Mac.
And took bus 857 back to Yishun.

Took 859 back to Sembawang.

Meet Chelsea in the bus.
I was like SHOCK!
Coz she will surely thinks we are together!

I explained to her what happen.
In the end, she still send me a message, about us.
Which I am not going to say it here...
After we alighted, she can still talk about it.

I was like,
I am done and over it!
Now, I am addicted to the Wasabi seaweed.
Thanks Chels!
...

Before Thursday is

Wednesday,

Tuesday,
and
Monday.
On all those three days,
i was sick.
Had to stay at home all day.
That was the reason for me not to blog.
I made my own 'medicine'
Its Honey Lemon drink!
It really helps!
And on Friday,
i was back on my feet cycling!
I miss cycling!
Like a lot!

I am sick and tired of just staying at home.
I know i need to gain weight,
but exercise is a must!
I cycled around Yishun.
Exploring Yishun.

Guess what I saw???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its DURIANS!!! Inside Yishun Park. weird but true!

...

And just now,
I went Suntec!
To the IT show!
It was super pack!


Just look at the number of people!!!
Good thing I went there alone.
I didn't went there just to enjoy the crowd.
I was looking for something...
...
Guess what I bought???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A portable speaker!
At just $19!
There is even one at $10!!!

It comes with,

and it matches my,


LOVE IT!

Haha!


And on Monday, 10 March 2008
I got dance workshop in Republic Poly!
I miss dancing!!!
See you soon!

*
*
*
*
*
*

PRinCe SyaFiQ j


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

falling durians!! lol