Tuesday, March 11, 2008

??? Dance ???

Oh my god!!!
Yesterday I went to Republic Poly,
to join Pei Yu and her member to dance.
The warm up, was like...
Super Hard!!!
Due to that, now my body is aching all over!!!
It hurts a lot!!!
Every movement I make is like,
a punch in my muscle.

And their dance routine...
Since i miss like around 2-3 lessons,
it was super complex!
i was like,

*gosh! my lip is soo pink!*
Contemporary dance?
Lyrical dance?
Ermm....
.
.
.
.
.

I will just have to try!
My passion for dance is there.
I will be back on Thursday!

...

Since my body is aching,
I had to stay at home.
It was raining all day!
Home is the safest and driest place.
My cousin is getting engaged soon.
My mom want to make gift for the womens side.
Obviously she will ask me to help out.
This is what I made
something out of
her...

This pretty and all-so-cute little Barbie.
Please pity her!
Coz she only got half body!
NO LEGS!!!
Don't worry!
With my MAGIC hands!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

I gave her one beautiful skirt! Oh.... So 'SWEET!
Literally SWEET!!!

Now people wont know about the status of her legs...
Am I sweet or what???
Haha!

Lets look closer...



Look! Shes waving at you! Say HI!!!

Shes happy!!!



Thats all folks!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Prince SYAFiQ j

poem



No comments: