Saturday, May 2, 2009

climbing

I am LEARNING.



That's what I can 100% agree with.

If you ask me whether im ready to meet the reality (working world),
my answer would be 'NO'.

I realise there is so much more i need to learn.

After the debrief made my my dance alumni,
which i really thank them a lot.
I was soo in depth to what they say,
but am i still ready to do it?

Like what people always say,
its easy to talking than doing it.
And it is not easy to walk the talk.



When we talk, there is no obstacle.
We can just babble about anything.
But when we do out the action, there will always be hindrance.

Lately i have been reflecting on myself.
I made many realisation.
I realise i think more about others than myself.
Sometimes i forget about myself just to put other in the safe seat.
In the end,
I am in danger.

Another thing,
in the world its all about balancing.
We all have to always balance things out.
Its not easy to balance things when you yourself is standing on one feet.
Just like dancing.
When you doing a pirouette,
you have to balance on one feet.
You will have to pull yourself up.
Press down your back.
Up and down.
All balanced!



And another thing that i am going to do is to,
have fun in everything I do.
Look at it as fun thing to do,
rather than a 'haiz...'.
That way we can execute it better.

I need to break out of my comfort zone



Btw,
I got my Cambodia photos already!
Yeay!
But i wont be uploading it any time soon.

Was looking through them
i can't believe it happened!
How i wish i am still there.
I feel great!
And I want to go to another trip.
There is another service learning trip to Thailand!
There is also motivator for NDP!

I want to go!!!
But,
I got a role to keep.
and need to remote my time to it.
Only if I do know how to balance it,
I would go for it.
But now,
one is good enough.

What ever to it!
I am going to make the best out of it!
Make sure this is a good one!
No regrets!

*
*
*
*
*
*

PrincesyafiqJ




No comments: