Tuesday, May 26, 2009

momentum week

Monday!
Blues.....
So cliche!

But this week was different!
I had to wear formal clothes.
Before that,
I went shopping with hannah and chels on saturday.
Miss them a lot!

Went to Robinsons, Center point,
to get a new shirt.
Talking about shopping, GSS is already on!!!
YEAY!!!
But no yeay coz i got no $$$$

yah..

back to my shopping day.
had some trouble getting the shirt i want.
Im such a ermm...
what is it called...
ermm....
indecisive.

yah...
but they managed to get $15 shirt for me!
On sale!
from $59 to $15!
HELLO!!!!
WHAT A DEAL???
its not even GSS lah!

After that went to Arab street.
Had mint tea.
chill.
helped chelsea with her project on customer service.

Went back home after that.

Back to this week.
On monday after class i went to dance.
wah..
I really hated yesterday.
Kinda.
not fully.
Coz i was in damn good looking clothes.
It kinda made my day.
But dance pulled it down abit
coz i had to bring my costume along.
heavy bag!

I brought a small luggage to school.
So, i kinda went around the school pulling my luggage.
Yah...
And with me looking so glammed up,
people say i look like a steward.
HAHAH!

Oh yah..
I went to the dance studio,
and everyone was like,
woah.................

I was like what?

hahah!


yeah...
So that was monday.
Now im in school waiting for time to past.
Will be having dance later at 8-10!!!!
SIAO!
Yeah!
But have to collaborate with Zingo drums for Momentum!
Yeah...



During dance yesterday,
had problem with the costume.
Hard to manage the pant's cum skirt.
It was large!

got to go bye

*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: