Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I can do it!

Guess what???
I think i shouldn't even that question.
Hehe.

Remember me saying about being in the 3rd year class?
I got a freaking 'C' for the 1st lesson!
a FREAKING 'C'!!
C is in Cheebye!!!
*roll eyes*

And....
on the 2nd lesson,
I got an...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'A'

Yahoo!!!!!!
Gosh!
I was damn hyped up when I saw the 'A' there!!!
I was smiling from ear wax to ear wax!

Literally!!!

So,
What does this means?
I can skip year 2 and go straight to year 3!
Hahaha!
No lah...
Kidding.
I goes to show that I am capable of doing it.
Though i am surrounded by canopies,
I can still stand out of them.
I am so proud of myself!
I mean why shouldn't I be?
AHHHHH!!

I believe its just a matter of how much effort you want to put in.

.....

Lately I have been sleeping late.
Always sleep at 2am.
Haiz..
Then now i got a heavy eye bag!
In the morning i have to 'ice' my eyes.
Hahaha!
Ice my Eyes
Eyes my Ice
hehehhee..
Yah...
To bring ease the eye bag.



......

On Thursday,
had Dance Audition for the new students coming for MDIG.
80 student signed up to come on Thursday,
But 40 came.
And only few were selected!
Hehehe!
Monday will have another audition.
And I can't wait to see more coming!
Hehe!



......

Talking about dance,
I am working really real hard for Momentum.
I already had a warning from my instructor,
'Syafiq, its risky to put you in the dance.'
God Damn
Actually I knew its coming.
I knew it!
I am giving my utmost best!
However, there are still some things that is still pulling me back.
I don't know what.
I guess I am just so use to bottling things up,
thus its hard for me to open up.
That is just how stubborn i am!
Afraid not,
I am trying to break out..

If you want to watch great performances,
come and get your tickets now!!!


.....

Youngies Oldies

Yeah!
I love them so much!
And you do know we are,


so here goes some few photos,




So of the chachat moments!
or handicap moments.

CD have the most VOGUE eye brow!


We look very much like a retard!


The Loooooooooong Family.


Angelina Jolie is loosing her lips to me!
Btw, that is nisa's tongue!
NOT her lips!

'Bitch boy'


I guess this is how toddlers and kids would colour....
btw, look at izan's eyes!
almost buldgin out



Hahah!
i know!
Freaky right???!!
The guy can still ROLL his freaking buldging eye ball!!
Thats Freakier!
Hahaha!


I love this photo!
Its picture perfect!


Camera Camera on the Laptop,
Who is the most fairest of all?
ME DUH!!!!
HAHAH!
I look damn gay here!
Coz i was trying to look like one.
hehehehhe.



awww...
what a nice photo...

Have fun @
Camroid



......

Btw
I am going to KL today!
9th September 09'
Haha!
@ 4am.
That is like another 3 hour time?
(1am now)

I will be coming back on Sunday.

For what?
I myself is not sure.
My parents ask wether I want to go or not,
I agreed
coz i didn't really get my holiday last week!!!
Had dance over the weekend.
So,
its like a pay back time.
Hehehe!
i also need time to relax!

A little Get away from Singapore...
:)

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: