Monday, May 18, 2009

quick recovery

yesterday morning had terrible stomach pain.
around 9+ there.
Then at round 10 my parents came back.
I ate that soya bean thinging with sugar water, i dono what its called.
felt like i was having pms.
Bad stomach pain.
just sat on the kitchen floor and eat like dog.

Then my sis gave me some pills.
Shes a nurse btw.
That's a good thing about having a nurse in the house.
Then i went to bed.
Stomach still hurts.
I sat at one corner of my bed feeling misery.
just sat there holding my stomach and close my eyes.
I was trying to 'meditate'
like try not to focus on my stomach.
But it hurts so much that it is the lime light.
The my sis came and gave me another pill.
I think it was panadol extra.
That brought me to sleep.

I woke up at around 2 and my whole body was sore.
I felt cold and feverish.
Sore body.
argh....
And the thermometer confirmed my feverish statement.
38.1 degree celcius.
I just laid down in the living room, watching tv.
Went to sleep again.
Woke up and got to know its SUNDAY!
That means ive got school tomorrow!
and i seriously CANNOT afford to skip school.
Even though I have never skipped school before,
i don intend to skip any.
I can't believe why some people can still think of skipping when their grades are
"soo good".
back to my story.

SO,
i told myself i must get well by hook or by crook.
Further more, ive got dance blocking tomorrow.
That is vital for me!
So, i get up and get some ice with water in a big bowl and get some cloth.
Then i cool myself down with those stuff.
Felt soo sick!
So cold!
When your having a fever,
the only thing that you dont want on your body is water.
COLD water!
COLD ICY WATER!
I forced myself.
Was watching american idol (repeated) at the same time.
After some time.
No more ice left.
The water became warm.
Then i recall that drinking water helps to cool down my body
So i went to take my water bottle and filled it up with warm water.
Drank the whole things within minutes.
and went to sleep.
Sleep
sleep
sleep
woke up feeling the same.
sick.
just lay down there and watch tv.
Then my parents came back brought food.
But choose not to eat.
You know lah, your appetite when ur sick.
yah..
then food finish.
my sis went to Mc and bought some burger.
She came back and i ate them coz i was feeling hungry.
I was watching Monster Inc.that time.
Then i do the same thing what i did in the afternoon.
Ice water and cloth (icing).
I ask my sis for fever medcine and stomach pain pills.
Coz its like after every food i ate,
my stomach pain starts to react.
After takinf the medcine,
continued watching Monster Inc.
And contiuned icing myself.
By the time after Monster Inc.,
Watch some other show.
then watch S Factor.
By then,
my temperature dropped.
37.3 degree celcuis.

Yeay!!!
Was feeling all better.
Then went to my room for 'sauna'
Sweat myself.
by 11 i was all sweaty like sports men.
By 12 i was all fine...
SMILE!!!

Tomorrow can go school!
And here I am!
Im school!
No fever!
Took temperature,
35.4 degree celcuis.
WOOOTS!!!!

All i can say,
Feuh! That was fast!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: