Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Harder than Diamond

Have to work harder than hard!
Be harder than diamond!



Had UT just now.
I came to class,
everyone was like discussing about this and that!
I was like WTH!!
Making me so nervous!


UT was a disaster!!!
DAMN!
Though there was an increase in time,
from 30 min to 45 min,
I still cannot finish the whole paper!!!
DAMN IT!!!!

I can honestly say the paper was easy!
But its the time!!!
My time management was horrible!
I didnt realise that I took 20 min to do 1 pathetic qn!
And that one also not fully finished!
DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!




Next UT need to manage my time properly!
Like LITERALLY!!!

....

Just now had Create 1st dialogue session.
Nothing impressive to state here.

...

I have yet to tell about my cambodia trip and kl trip.
Just cant find the time to do it.
Busy with Dance.
So i wont be updating frequently.

Momentum coming up!
There is still tickets!
If you still want them,
get them ASAP!!
ASAP!



Hahah!
For the next 2 weeks,
I will be busy with Dance, Momentum and...
ermm...
yah!
My days will be in school!

....

Went cycling with BFF on Saturday.


Cycled to the market,
bought waffle,
cycled to some park near by.
Chit chat awhile.
Went back home.

...

I need to get my camera charger fixed soon!
ASAP!!

Feel like getting a new camera,
But i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my current camera so much!
Its so Orangeeeeeeeee!!!
I love orange!
I miss my camera...

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: