Wednesday, May 27, 2009

the day before momentum ful dress rehearsal

Yesterday had rehearsal/blocking on stage.
1st time wearing the constume.
Had trouble working with it!
ALMOST SLIPPED!
and that is sooo NOT going to happen on the actual day!

This is giving me butterfly in my stomach!
haiz...

One thing I am sure of is,
I AM VERY PROUD of being in MDIG!
My performance is
SUPERCALIFRANGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!
100%!


...

I am having my Business Law class now.
and obviously not concentrating in class!
Such a bore!

I am very sleepy now.
Want to sleep.
Tired!
Want to sleep.
I want to go home!

...

SINGAPORE 1st H1N1 Case!!!

...

F1 race.
I got selected to be part of the F1 race event.
Under STB.
I will be having an interview on 10th June.

...

STRESS!
i need to rest over the holiday

3 comments:

hacd said...

ITS TOMORROW !!!! haha ! break a leg ! we'll be watching ur every move ! lol. have fun !!

Prince Syafiq J. said...

Hahah! Thanks a lot!!!

Girl in the Kaftan said...

Sorry i can't be there have e performance of my own haha..but you know i'll always support you!!!