Thursday, April 16, 2009

Victoria

Last saturday,
I went to watch one of my dance member perform at Victoria Theater.
Yup!
Just the name of it,
make me wanna,
dress up!
WOOHOO!!!

At last!
This is the time of me to dress up 'formally'.
not really.
Hehe!
Semi Formal.

With my new favourite jeans!
Anything can happen!!
MUAHAHAHAHAH!


HAHA!
IM sooooo loving what i wore!!
WOOHOO!
Just LOVE IT!
AHAHAH!

3 of us went into the train,
and there was like 2 MAT REP behind us,
talking in malay,
'ape ni? prom kepe?'

i rolled my eyes!
not at them!
im not like MR CD!
hahah!

if CD where there,
WOOO!!!
his eyes would rolled all the way to Batam DOK!!
HAHAHA!

after the show,
went went around buat quay and clarke quay.

Here is the P & VP of MDIG!















Elle, is that Jonathan?
hehe!




Some of MY camewhore moments!











...


ITE EAST SHOW!

ON Monday 13th April,
went to ITE EAST for a lunch show for the fellow students there.
I can say the school is pretty big!
the amphitheater,
is WOW!
I love that place a lot!
but had problem while dancing.
The floor was ROUGH!
had to wear shoe to dance.
and had a few scratch on my kneww
coz had floor choreo.
argh..

we dance a remix version of disturbia.
i think u can go see my facebook.



i can say i look disturb here!
hehe.
just trying to act emo.
haha!
that is so not me ah!
hahah!



Miss Yvonne
the K-po kia!
That why i greyscaled her.
She is also 'what i can say'
my mother.
Coz she nags a lot!
wait!
more like
A LOT!!
LITERALLY!



I dont even know who and when this photo was taken.
all i know was,
i was very much into my pirouette.
I tried so hard!
the floor and shoe was my enemy.


Now,
i can do 2 pirouette!
WOOHOO!!!

if you guys don't know what a pirouette is,
go and google it!
HAHA!

but im kind enough to do a little research of what it is.
hehe



I can do 2!
im so happy!



But they...





are just crazy!!

it may looks easy,
but its hard!

and i need to brush up on my pique turn!
its vital for Momentum!
Seriously!

YUP!
for those who want to watch momentum,
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
do get the ticket asap!!!

call me!
email me!
tell me you want to watch it!
$10 ticket is seriously worth it!
coz there are MANY good schools coming!
JUST click on the poster,
and you will know!

I know it will be a great show!!
100% FANTASTIC!

You WILL REGRET not watching!!

If you don't find it great,
I don't know what else to say.

There will be 3 hip hop dance group;
NRA, RP hip hop ig & ITE EAST.
SYF GOLD medal secondary schools!
NUS! SMU!
Dance Spectrum International!

Come and get it fast!!!
HAHAH!

email;
prince_syafiq.j@hotmail.com
or
82534@myrp.sg

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


4 comments:

hacd said...

haha ! thanks ar syafiq ! lol. stupid mat reps ! i bet they dont even know hw to dress up for prom ! HAHAHA!

Girl in the Kaftan said...

I love your picture editing at the last photo! Anyways hot outfit!.. =)
besides.. M&M's always look like shit hahaha so dont care bout those loaers.. they dont even know how to put their caps on properly..

Prince Syafiq J. said...

cd: your VERY most welcome!!! hahaha! I bet they would wear everything with SLIPPERS and what i call 'eiffel tower' cap! haha!


chels: Thanx a lot! hehe... Don't u know that SHITS are their ancestor???!! they why they are like dat! Its the genes i believe!!! HAHAAH!

Girl in the Kaftan said...

HAHA genetic mutation..!!!!!