Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Climbing up!

Today's class was like a blast!
In a bad way!
God damn!

Firstly,
majority of my classmates are year 3 student!
only 3 out of 25 student were year 2 student.

Asking my facilitator why is it like that,
she state that we are suppose to take the module next semester.
But we picked it as our Free chosen module.

So, we can either drop the module for this sem and take it next sem.
Or stick to it and take my fcm next sem.
Aiyoh...

One of the year 2 student straight away drop it.
I was still in a dilemma.
dilemma...
dilemma...
haiz...
and the another year 2 choose to drop it also.
i was like damn!!!
Now,
I am all alone in the class.
I know no one!


the good thing about taking it this sem,
is that i won't need to take it next sem.
but!
i will always have to work double hard coz i am competing with the year 3 student.
argh..!!!

if i take next sem,
i can at least be at the same level as the rest of the year 2.

aiyohyoh...!!!!

In class just now,
i didn't contribute much.
I am looking forward for a C or D grade.

I can honestly say,
i felt inferior being around the year 3s.
On top of that,
my self confidence dropped tremendously.

...

.REALITY CHECK.
There are so many things i need to do.
I really need to work EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA hard this year.
a gazillion times hard!

I must pick things up fast

I must be more aware of the surrounding.

I must be fast & efficient.

I cannot delay things.

I must pick up my confidence.

I must improve my presentation skills.

I must articulate my word loud and clear.

I must be more flexible.

I must multi-task

I must be more organized

I must outshine

I must lead

I must speak out

I must work the brains

I must Train! Train! Train!


All i've got to say,
Development

*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: