Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ass.see.aitch.oww.oww.ell

ass.see.aitch.oww.oww.ell
eff eat!

I am soo going to EFF.YOU.SEE.KAY! to school this week!!
Literally!
The whole of this week,
i am going to school EVERYDAY!!!
Even SATURDAY!!!
Someone even dare to say,
"You still got SUNDAY!!!"
EFF.YOU.SEE.KAY! sunday!
Its no more HOLIDAY!!!
This is the last week of the holiday,
and I am spending it in the EFF.YOU.SEE.KAY SCHOOL!!
Like what the EFF.YOU.SEE.KAY??!!!

Others are like stopped working
and enjoying their last week of holiday with their salary!!
Shopping,
Beaching,
Slacking,
and doing all sorts of fun stuff outside!!!
While I!
Go to school EVERYDAY when school going to start next week!!
Can you tell me what EFF.YOU.SEE.KAY.EYE.AND.JEE theory is that?!

Next time,
I am going make a policy;
'No going to school one week before school reopens'
or better still
'School should NOT be OPEN 1 week before school reopens"
or
"School should be 100% close one week before it reopens"

YES!!!
This is to ensure that every student
get to FULLY enjoy that one week of the holiday,
if they have been going to school throughout the
EFF.YOU.SEE.KAY.EYE.AND.JEE HOLIDAY!
I mean, c'mon lah!
I believe teacher also wan to rest before to the ZOO!

A mini overseas trip.
Facial.
Pedicure.
Manicure.
Massage.
Hair-cut.
All those heavenly pampering stuff should be done!
So that we feel good when we go school.
And teachers feel good when meeting animals in class.

However,
it will never happen.
Coz I am in dance. (FULL COMMITMENT)
and i am the 'you know who' in 'you know what' (FULLER COMMITMENT!)
and i will be in year 3 next year!
so FYP meeting starts during the holiday!


Whatever it is,
SCHOOL is not the way to spent my last week of holiday!


randomvideo



*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: