Sunday, April 26, 2009

Life as an F1 Car

Car!
Not racer!

Today is Sunday.
Looking back my last week.
I survived 1st week of school!
Thank God!

But
I felt like an F1 Car.
Moving quickly.
With so many things happening.

I never really had a proper break.
And next week,
is going to be hectic!

There will be the SLA Fiesta.
aiyoh....
STRESS!!!
The preparation for the booth is just so so.
And there is still so many things to be done.
So little time!

Always like that!

I will be living in a pressure cooker for the whole of next week.
On Labour day,
I am going to let everything go!
No matter what!


I am trying my best to withstand all the pressure.
I CAN DO IT!
I believe I CAN DO IT!
I CAN!
I CAN!
JIA YOU!

......

Remember this advertisement?



*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



4 comments:

hacd said...

yes mr president ! u need a break ! or u will go insane. so to the beach this long weekend ! release stress ! star gazing or something ! nak nak ?

Prince Syafiq J. said...

yeah man!!! OMG! y never i think of that???!!
OMG! im think of 'working' only!!
Oh no!!! NO!!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! DO bring me out!!! I seriously need time out!!!!
and, my parents will be out of the country over the long weekend!!!

I am almost as free as a bird!!!

YEAY!!!

Please help me organise an outing or something ASAP! I need to get OUT of this WORLD!!!

THANX MAN!!!

hacd said...

out of this world? to where? pluto?! HAHAHA ! to the beach pleasee.. so that i(WE) can show off our fisherman pants !! :))

Prince Syafiq J. said...

YEAH! YEAH! SENTOSA???