Saturday, April 11, 2009

SKIP!

I am going to skip what i say in the previoue post.
sorry!

..........
to miss izzah e35q,
you can just leave your say in my comment.
and you dont need any account to leave 'tag' in comment.
i don use tag board.
sorry!
;)
same thing apply to the rest of the readers.
just leave your 'tag' under comment.

....................

ok!
i have been a long time since talk here.
kinda miss it.
haiz..

Life have been like an trevelator.
just stand there and not doing a thing.
letting time pull myself.
i am just too filled up with activity.
sometimes, i just done have time on my own.



this holiday,
i feel rather dead most of the time
apart of the greatest thing that ever happen in my life!

i did so many things that i never thought i would do.
there were so many 'first time for everything'
but not really what i aim to do.
I have always wanted to do something
but i guess im relying on people too much that i forget about myself.
like, my plan is just to go swimming.
and i am like waiting for people to go swimming with me.
i waited and waited.
still no.
i think history is repeating itself.
same thing happen last time.
i rely on people too much.

gosh!
i just find myself stupid!
i just wont learnt my lesson!
STUPID!!!!
SHIBBAL!

I believe i didn't organize my time well.
i feel like an idiot!


another thing.
dance.
i think its taking up a lot of my brain memory.
Like seriously!
I have to remember each and every little thing about dance.
Dance choreo, dance admin stuff, names.
I have to know each and every little thing that is happening.
if i leave a single thing out,
problem.
if i add something extra,
another problem.
sometimes i wonder,
if this is what i really want...
am i ok with it?
i can recall chels telling me,
dont persue it if it dont bring me happiness.
am i happy?
ermm....
no i guess.
coz so far,
my life revolve around dance.
like,
morning i have to check email about dance.
night i have to check email about dance.
i have to send out email regarding dance.
I have to reply dance emails.
i am with dance 24/7!
any time any where.
it jus goes to show how unorganized i am.
i mean please look at people working.
starts at 9 and stops at 5.
after 5 they don do work.
but me?
after 5,
i will be busy doing dance stuff.
be it in school, or at home.
so many craps about dance.
i just feel like giving up.
like just let it go.
and concentrate on my dance skills.
just work on improving them rather than the admin stuff.
and i seriously believe that i am not being a good leader so far.
seriously!
like i cant even shout to get everyone's attention to make announcement.
like what the hell??!!
im a guy!
hello!!!!!!!!!
syafiq!!!!!
wake up!!!
what happen to your banana and balls???!!

just feeling crappy about this craps!

..

have you ever talk to a stranger like he/she is your best friend?
just as you trusted the person,
he/she just left like that.
stating one pathetic reason and that it.
i thought it wouldn't affect me so much,
but it kinda did.
it hurts.
coz the impact he/she made in my life is so deep.
when he/she left,
there is one big hole there....
if you are reading this,
you know who you are.

...

i forgot to post about my birthday.
hehe.
I think this years birthday celebration is the simplest ever!
like all the way down to the basic!
but the presents are yummy!!!
haha!





just a simply blow out the candle, cut the candle and kfc in the house.

and the presents!
hehe!
i got a DC watch from my mom!
woohoo!!!
ALL the DC super heroes are in the watch!
including SUPERMAN!!!
hahahaha!
my younger sis gave me a superman shirt!
rocks!
my dad gave me a black Kickers hoodie!
Just what i need!
and this is going to be a bit funny.
hehe.
he gave me the present in a bag.
and looking into the bag,
i found the receipt of my present!!!!
heheheheh!
it cost, $S XXXXX
hahahaahha!
i just kept quiet...
hehehe!
i presume my HD given by my bro is my bdae present.
the HD which i forget the password to it.
and he is so going to kill me!!!
lastly my elder sis gave me
a Levis signature slim jeans!
WOOHOO!!!!
I love it the most!!!
i know im not into skinny jeans,
but the slim jeans fits me perfectly!!!!
just like a condom!
LOVE IT!!!!!

and i got 2 gargantuan bottle of
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



abnormaly shock ofcoz!!!
haha!
and wondering...
heheh!

thanx to these 2 pretty lady!

THANX girls!
Thanx A LOT!!
LOVE YOU!!!

yah!
Thanx to them also for the great April's Fools Joke!
SHIBBAL-er!!!
I cant believe i fall for their shibal-ing trick!
at 1st i was already being wary of what is happening
coz i know its 1st April.
when hannah called,
i was like ok...
just play along with her...
coz i suspect it was a joke.
but slowly it turned out to be "so real!"
thanx guys!
it sounded so real!
i was like damn!
what am i going to do?
what am i suppose to do?
and those 2 bloody shibal-ers were happily laughing behind my back!
WHAT THE HELL!!!!
BLOODY BITCH!!!
hahahahaahah!
after knowing it was just a prank,
i was seriously damn OMG!
I really thought our friendship was going to end...
Like FULLSTOP!
their acting skills were superb!
I shouldn't say acting,
coz it was just on the phone.
So sorry,
no Oscar for you guys!
"acting" over the phone won't get you anywhere near Oscar.
If i would have meet you guys on the day it self,
there goes the prank...
coz i know hannah cannot act it out!
chelsea, hmmm....
maybe...

seriously,
they are soo going to get it from me one day!!!
Just you wait!!!
Ill come back with a Marvelous plan someday!

...

about the weight gainer,
i drank it on tuesday.
i think i somehow made the wrong concoction or something,
i had a terrible diarrhea on that day.
after drinking,
i had terrible headache because the drink was like uber sweet..
like drinking syrup with powder.
i tell you!
it was jus crazy!
an hour later i ate my lunch.
and it took me like an hour for me to finish up my lunch
coz i was told to take more rice and i was in a state of seeing stars...
so i was like eating grain by grain. (i am exaggerating ofcoz)
yah..
2-3 hr later.
i felt my stomach active!
i feel like my stomach was like a washing machine.
I can really really feel my food going round and round..
and suddenly nature called!
omg!
i tell you!
CRAZY!
it was crazy in the toilet!
things coming out like slurpy!!!

it did not happen once!
but i went to the toilet like 3- 4 times that night!!!
my asshole hurts a lot!
felt like someone just fuck me!
I told myself!
if i have to go toilet again,
i am soo going to DIE!!
.....


i am seriously waiting for school to open.
i have no $$$$
now!
no school = no allowance
haiz..
SCHOOL! SCHOOL!! SCHOOL!!!

ok!
im going to continue this soon...
see ya!

im not going to continue it.
hehe.
its the end.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J



2 comments:

CristyAmanda said...

OMGOSH! SYAFIQ!
YOUR BLOG POST MADE ME LAUGH ALOT LUH!
IT NEVER FAILS TO ENLIGHTEN ME SERIOUSLY.
hahahahahaha!
Cock luh you.

Banana and balls. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Prince Syafiq J. said...

:X