Friday, April 24, 2009

test

Just as I was about to start a steady pace,
an obstacle came in and obstruct my journey.

I was at the peak of the bottom.
Isolated myself from the rest.
All i want to do was to be alone.

This problem is such a hassel.
A burden.
I just can't take it anymore.
However,
this lady had inspired me.
A LOT!

Her name is,
Rosemarie Siggins.



She is my inspiration.
My idol.
Some one whom I look up to.

If i would compare my the obstacle in my life with hers,
i think its nothing to her.

Let me tell you a little bit about her.

It is pretty obvious that she owns only half a body.
NO LEG!
Still surviving NOW!
She is a daughter.
a sister.
a wife.
a mother of one.
eh?!
nono!
Mother of TWO!!!


Last time,
when her mother was still alive,
her mom was in charge of everything.
Now that her mom had passed away,
she takes over the family.
She is the leader of the family!
She LEADS!

Her brother is mentally handicapped,
29 years old but has the mental age of an 8 year old.

To make things worst,
She own a father who is suffering from
Alzheimer's and dementia.

She is also looking after her 2 child.

Imagine being the 'MOTHER' of the people stated above?
Without legs!

you can click on her name for more reference.


*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



5 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

inspirational =)

amazing strength and perseverance. I hope you embody the same zeal as her. miss you!

CUTE GRACE:) said...

RAWRRRRR!!!GRACE HERE:) eh the one in your class one.LOL.btw,nice bloggieeeeee(:

Prince Syafiq J. said...

Chelsea: I wish i have. i am training myself right now. Its very challenging! not easy!


Grace: AHHHH!!!! Monster!!!!! MUMMY!!!!! HELP!!!!! hahaha! Thanx a lot!

CristyAmanda said...

wow. love the post, syafiq.
Very inspirational.
Don't worry so much k. Life will get better soon!
Loves!

Prince Syafiq J. said...

yeah! she inspire me a lot!!!
I cant wait for life to be over!
Opps! I mean the not so better life to be over! Hahah!
Thanx! Loves too!