Sunday, January 18, 2009

put your feet on the ground

YEAP!
Yesterday, i was literally on my feet!
The whole day!

Had treckking wifh Jivers.


Report at 7.45.
Have to wake up early in the morning!!!
Aiyoh..
But for Health sake.
Didn't bring my cam.
Don intend to tkae any photo.
But good thing got my Phone.
and its 3.2mega pixel!!!
Haha!

So lets see what I got...

picture not arranged accordingly.


Well...
Trekking starts at 9.
We trek all the way till almost 3.
We reached Vivo.
Vig, her friend and I went to candy empire to grab some stuff.
I took the bus home alone.
And it was a hell long journey form Harbour Front to yishun.
Was asleep in the bus most of the time.
Damn tiring!
Thank goodnees the goodies i got from candy empire kept me awake a little.
Reached Yishun at round 5.
Took 859 back Home.
When i reached home,
only my brother was home.
My parents went Marina Barrage!
I was like, WHAT????
I want to go.
Then called my mom,
thank god, she went to pick up her sister at yishun.
So, she will turn back sembawang and pick me up.

I took a quick shower and off to Marina barrage.
Before heading to Marina Barrage,
we went to Expo for some Malay Wedding convention.

After everything, them went to Marina Barrage!
YEAY!


YUP!
That was my experience at Marina Barrage.
I want to go there again!
Can anyone accompany me???
Hehe...

And after marina barrage, we went east coast park!
to eat satay and drink coconut drink.
hmm..
Was alrady tired.
my feet was killing me!
you know when your on your feet for soo long...
Then you will feel pain and tired at e base of you feet.
Walau...
I was like omg...
I cant wait to go home and sleep.

Well,
i did.
I went straight to sleep when i reach home!

Now!
I feel much better.
but still tired.

........

My sister getting engaged soon!
.26Jan09.
That's the date!


Hmmm...
When will mine be....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT SOON!
I am still young and have to

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA




Get what i mean...
live MY life
before I have to share my life with somebody else eternally.

......

One more weeks of school and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HOLIDAY!!!!!!
rhythm with a "YEAY!!!!!!!!!!"

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

PRINCESYAFIQJ


2 comments:

Vignette said...

gosh! so many peektures!

Prince Syafiq J. said...

haha! Yeap!
you know me,
such a camwhore!!!
haha!