Monday, January 19, 2009

its coming

I suddenly feel like dying my hair.
Hmmm...
I want to die brown!
Haiz...
But i dont know whether my mum will allow.

Last time i ask her,
this is what she says,
"If you die your hair, DON'T EVEN think of coming back HOME!"

I was like what.....!!!!
WHY???

She just kept quiet.


I think she look at all the FUCKING MATS & MINAHS FUCKING UGLY HAIR,
and think I want to die my hair like them.
Thanx to them,
I cannot die my hair.
FUCK M&M!

But i told her already that i wont die my hair like them.
I know i am a LOUD person.
But not to my hair.
*for the moment*

I told her, i want to die my hair.
Just those that can only be seen under the sun.
Or maybe a little bit more abvious.



Something like that but a little bit more darker.
Something a little bit more laid back.

..........

Yesterday,
during break,
was damn bored!
Nothing to do.
So, i asked Rinu (one of the foreign student in my class)
wether I can go to her hostel and just see how it look like.
Yes for her.
I asked other of my classmates along.
And we went there,
I was like OMG!
the view is SUPERB.

As you enter the door,
this is what you will see.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is what you will see at the balcony!
OMG!
We were awed by the view and the wind was...
Oh My......

I am very much in love with the place...

.......

Holiday coming.
I think it is going to be boring..

.......

Today i want to partial!
I dono what to do in class.
Just playing craps.
Haiz...

But no one want to go with me...

I am feeling all bored and restless!!!
LAlalalalalalalaal!!!
Blahblahblah
llololololololololol
lelelelelelelelele
naanannanananannan!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Princesyafiqj



No comments: