Sunday, January 11, 2009

late lately

Have been sleeping very late lately.
and as expected.
tired in the morning.
tired in school.
looking all tired.
looking more like a Panda!


Yesterday night went to fetch hannah.
Bought Mc food and snacks at Shop&Save.
Went to chels house to finish up Sex And The City.



At last!
After stopping for 3 times!
We finished it yesterday!

After that, Chels suggest to watch
Valentine



A horror movie!
That I so don't want to watch!
But had too.
The 1st part of the movie is so damn scary!
I seriously HATE the sound effect!!
You know what kind of sound effect they use.
So, every time they are at the scary part,
we would just mute it.
and sing Britney's songs!
Like womanizer, circus, sometimes, and more..
Hilarious!!!

We were feeling all scared to go home.
It was already 2.45am!!!
And thanx to Chelsea Anne Rodrigues!
For saying,
3am is when things happen!
With further explanation,
Jesus died at 3pm, so bad things happen at 3am.
I was like WTH!!!
Chels! You shouldn't have told me and Hannah dat!
You making us more scared!
She was adding oil into the fire!!!!
Another one is hannah!
Went to the window and look at the sky!
So clever!
And say Hey! Its full moon!

I was like,
YAH!
WHAT ELSE you guys want to say??
The werewolf will appear??
Running on the street of SINGAPORE ??

Actually I am scared but I still want to go home.
I was all ready to go home.
But they don't allow me to.
So, I stayed.
I ate cup noodle and watch Hannah Montana & Kim possible
at 3 in the morning!!

And went back home at 3.30
Sent hannah and then sent chels back home.
I walked back home ALONE!!!!
Thank Goodness I got a music phone!
I played some music and walk back home.
And guess what????

I almost had the sock of my life!
Along the way back home alone!
I saw a black figure walking towards me!
I was like,
WTF!!!!
You know when you scared,
then suddenly all you hair stand!
All my hair was standing!!!!
Its worst then watching Valentine OK!!!
I continued walking.
In my head, I was like,
"OK! If you want to kill me, go ahead. I would rather die than to bear the emotion!"



I looked at the figure properly,
phew!
It was just a man.
Dressed in dark coloured shirt.


Scared?
YES!
Relief?
YES!
Another horror movie?
HELL NO!

But overall,
It was a great experience!
What a way to start the new year!

*
*
*
*

princesyafiqj



3 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

HAHAHAHA omg i laughed my head off reading the post luh

So cute luh you.. thank you for walking me up though. love you!!!

:)xoxo.
sorry for scaring you guys..

Girl in the Kaftan said...

HAHAHAHA omg i laughed my head off reading the post luh

So cute luh you.. thank you for walking me up though. love you!!!

:)xoxo.
sorry for scaring you guys..

Prince Syafiq J. said...

Yah lah you! Go watch horror movie so more!!! See who have to suffer??

Haha!

I did enjoy the experience though!
Thanx to your 3am,
Thanx to hannah's fullmoon,
And that man in black!!

Love you too!!!