Saturday, January 3, 2009

the old canvas

2008



I can say it was an awesome year!
A piece of canvas that was splattered with loads of pretty colours!

Lets see...



**********
O LEVEL!

Received GREAT NEWS from MOE!
I passed my 'O' levels!
YEAY!

I mean ME
passing my Os is like a miracle to me!!!


**********

SCHOOL

I am just glad that i managed to get into a polytechnic.
That's all I care!

Furthermore I got into Republic Polytechnic!
So near my house...
My dad sent me to school everyday!
Hehe...

I also got into a Tourism based course.
Can it get any better???

I finish CE points already!
Yeay!!!

So far have been getting pretty good results in class.


**********

CLASSMATES

My 1st semester classmate was THE BEST!
E35Q!!!
AWESOME!
I couldn't ask for more!
Great classmates = Great friends

Im glad i have no M&M in my class so far.


**********
INTEREST GROUP

I am in Modern Dance IG.
I got to perform for MUSE!
and now in the EXCO!

I also made a few performance here and there.
And made new friends!


**********

GADGET

Got myself a LAPTOP!
though is it for school purpose,
still its mine!!!

I got my OWN CAMERA!
a gift from my sister.


**********


SHHHHHH

Only SOME people know about it!
Only between US.


**********

I believe there are many other things that took place.
I believe that my 2008 was awesome!
I am going to miss 2008.

One thing for sure 2009,
is going to be HELL!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: