Thursday, January 15, 2009

HILLarious!


Just wait for updates!
I cannot believe what they did!
You cannot believe what we did!
...

Ever tried running half naked in public???
Like near HDB flat...???


Can you see the 3 little innocent kids above???
I am sure you can!
I am sure they look absolutely innocent!

But please Don't Judge A Book By its Cover! Never! Ever!

Let me tell you guys about their 'innocence'
14 January 2009
marks the day when 3 little kids became an adult.
Gosh!
I dont know what im talking about!
I am soo worked up with the things happening...

Let me get straight to the point!
Wednesday evening,
3 of us went cycling.
I brought them to one of my favourite place.

Is around there.....

I simply love that place.
A LOT!!!
It is always windy there!
And the view,
spectacular!
Both day and night!

Can you see that red circle?
Let me tell you what happen.
Hannah: Chels, let go of your hair!
Chels: OK!
*Hannah swing her head*
BOOM!
Ahhh....!!!
(Hannah fell to the ground in a very awkward position)
She look distorted.
I dont really know what happen.
Both Chelsea and I were giggling and worried at the same time.
You know when a person fall,
they will try to pick themself up.
But Hannah was lying there not moving.
We were very worried that she might broke her bones or what.
We tried to pick her up,
she was like,
Ouch!
Awwww!!!
Pain! Pain!
We managed to pick her up.
Thank goodness she was wearing jeans.
If not, things would get worst!
There were only a scar on her palm and bruises on her knee i guess.

I seriously cannot understand how the hell can she fall of her bike???
And she was lying on the floor looking distorted!
I am laughing right now!!!!

Next!
Another crazy moment!
The 2 of them, Chelsea and Hannah,
made the most controversial action in their whole life.

Take a look back at the map.
Look at the orange circle.
* the whole area is not lighted*
As you guys can see,
that area is pretty much secluded from the HDB flats.
So Chels came up with a brilliant idea!

Chels: Hey Hannah, lets go to the middle of the field and strip half naked?
And HELL YEAH they did! TWICE!!!
(with their bras and panties on of course!!!)
can you imagine that???
But it sad that the video we recorded cannot see them.
It was all dark.
Haiz...
If we can get a better video,
would be nice!

and after that,
they made the MOST CONTROVERSIAL PHOTO of all...
they both posed half naked infront of the camera!
Acting lesbians!
I was like.
OMG!!!!
What the hell are you lesbians thinking of???
Now i am waiting for the photo to be sent....
Seriously cannot wait for it!

OMG!
I seriously can NEVER forget this remarkable event!
Running half naked in the middle of field.
What next???
Skinny Dipping???


*
*
*
*
*
*
*



7 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

yes we did crazy things.. haha.. next up.. skinny dipping.. HAHA

Girl in the Kaftan said...

yes we did crazy things.. haha.. next up.. skinny dipping.. HAHA

Prince Syafiq J. said...

yeah man!!! Skinny dipping!!! but where??? Better find a nice place for it!
Hope nobody sees us yesterday.. (>.<)
Haha! Really enjoyed it!

CristyAmanda said...

I know what ya'll did! hahahahaha
and you all know what I said which was super embarassing!
Im super sorry Syafiq! HAHAHAHAHA!
omg! i cant get over that! sorry ah!

CristyAmanda said...

sorry luh!!!
love you too bro!

nicolecoella said...

hello! Nicole here!(:

Prince Syafiq J. said...

Hey Nicole!!!!
;)