Monday, January 12, 2009

pre holiday syndrom

2 days back did nothing much.
Woke up late at 1.
then use laptop.
Bored of the laptop,
I went cycling.
Ask my friend for suggestion of where should i cycle to.
I can cycle to Yishun, Sembawang or Woodland.
Woodland was the answer.
I cycled from home to Admiralty Park.
Use the route that my dad always use to send me to school.



From there i went through the park and reach RP!
My 2nd home.
Then cycle back home.
Along the way,
i saw people playing Kite
Nice rite???
One day, I want to go fly kite.
Hehe.
Or maybe go picnic at woodlands.

..........................

Yesterday in class was by far my slackest day.
I was in class, but my mind wasn't.
During 2nd meeting,
faci didn't nothing.
Sat in class and do his own stuff.
I was in my seat and watch video on Youtube.
Was watching
America's Next Top Model
throughout the day.

Was playing around during the break..


I didn't contribute anything to the team.
We did last minute work.
And at that last minute work,
i believe i was a bitch.
Supervising my teammates around and not do anything.
Can you believe u did that???

I am getting worst by day man!!!

I think its the upcoming holiday that is making me behave like this.
I dont do work in class.
Slack...
Blah Blah Blah...

Today also!
I am blogging while other team are presenting.
Aiyoyo!





Do u think we look alike???
Like siblings?
What do u think??

..........................

Today there is SOH day.

Wonder how will the thing be...


................

Hmm..
Holiday.
I think i am going to look for work.
For sure!
But than,
Dance class on Monday, Thursday AND SATURDAY!
Saturday Class @ NUS!!!
Like WTH!!!

Haiz...
Through out the 10 weeks holiday!
Argh!

................

O Level results out yesterday!
Congrats to all who passed their Os.

Congrats Tabitha!!!!!
I am very sure you are very happy of your results!!!
Lets PARTY one day aite!!!!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



2 comments:

CristyAmanda said...

walao. then never wish me luck also. pff! call me sister all. you better come here one day now with hannah. lets watch valentine again! hahahahahahahahaha

Prince Syafiq J. said...

awwww... sister...
i don need to wish you...
You will always have my luck all the time...

Love you sister!!