Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sun Sea Sand Sentosa

YEAH!
At last!
Went to sentosa!
YEAY!!!
After so long!!

Went with chingay people.
one superbly funny crazy awesome people.
Non other than Hacd, Fatin & Nardirah.

Had an irritating day.
Like the day before,
i couldnt sleep.
Was on my bed couldnt sleep.
I was just lying there with my eyes close tight.
Trying to go to sleep!
Managed to sleep at 5am.
Mom woke me up at 630am for morning prayers.
Than from then on still cannot sleep.
Though i plan to wake up at 8 in the morning.
But hack.
Was as grumpy as a bear!
ROAR!!!

Was irritated by the 'sleep'.
So, i just switch on my laptop look at something to do.
And happen to see this 'Annoying Orange' in youtube.
OMG!



Superbly annoying!
and funny.
watched the whole series.
You should watch it!

It kicked start my day with at laugh.
Thanx annoying orange!


Plan to meet at 11.
But not everyone wasnt on time.
Hhehee..
But meet at around that time.

Oh yah,
please excuse some ugly photos.
I was sleeveless.
UGLY!!!

1st photo of the day!
CD in my 'authentic' ray ban.


Fatin in my 'authentic' ray ban also.
hahhaahha

Her mayonnaise specially for me!
Aww...
hahah!
Thanx tunang!


Managed to wear my 'beachy' blouse.
bought it in phuket.
kinda regret buying it.
but whatever!




I love Cd's face!
Just look at it!
"Why so serious.."
Face damn serious man!!
SCARRY!!



Walked to Palawan beach.
Managed to find a nice spot under coconut tree.

Lunch time!!
LOOK at those food!!
YUMM!!!!
All thanx to our cook!
Nadirah and Fatin.
Hacd for the drink.
And me,
The mat, paper cup/plate/fork/spoon, snacks and music!




I love Fatin's hotdog.
Especially the one in my mouth.
Its cheese sausage i think.
Delicious!!




Nadirah all pinky pinky!

You can see how skinny my legs are!
Women are dying for that leg!!!
HAHHHAHA!

Cd and his fisherman's pants.
We actually plan to wear that.
But i kinda forgot.
Was caught up with my new 'beachy' blouse.
Hehhehe..



Fatin and my umbrella.




Dont Judge CD by his cover!!
I know he look all innocent!
Especially after his hair cut.
I myself was shock when i see this.
and this!!
OMG!

He peeled off a layer artificial 'skin' from his arm and neck.
And there are his tattoo!
Damn fierce ah this guy!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!


And CD,
Thank me for removing you pimples!!!
HAHAHAH!










We want to just lie down and chill.
But the sun was directly above us.
That is what we do to cover up our face.
Hahah!
Me and my umbrella!!


Fatin looks like a lion here.
ROAR!!!


Her leg all coated in sand.
Fatin, they look delicious!
Like ice-cream with nuts topping.
Hehhehee..


We played UNO.
Played poker card.
and Truth or Dare in Cd's phone.
Without the dare.

Than off to the sea!
play water and tan.


come back for food.
hahah!


Look at Fatin's tan line.
thank god i didnt wear tshirt.


My tunang and my foot.











Beautiful reflection of the coconut tree.




Photo taking with sand.




Fatin and her flower and my ray ban.




CD posing for my authentic Havainas.
HAhahahah!








Crouching Tiger, Hidden Ballet Feet.




OMG!
My leg!
Look like frog leg!
Hahah..




Looks like Fatin threw me and cd up!


Now she is pushing us away.
I love my pose!
hehhee..
Got that 'I am Zeus' feeling.



This is totally randomly candid.
or candidly random?



CD looks like a small boy!
TOTALLY!



We went back to the sea.
Girls trying out the flying hair effect.
And Cd.... err...
hehhee..


Cant get my whole body in coz i have to hold the camera late..
I look ugly by the way.
hahahah


That is SEXY!!!



Was trying the 2second self timer.






CD brought his finger light from City Alive.


Trying out the heart.


Me and my halo!
But red.
More like devil!


Cd's magic!






Release the Buddha within...


HAHHAA!
OMG! this picture.
HAHHA!
Apparently i didnt shave my armpit ever since Chingay.
And it kinda in the growing process.
And ugly.
Managed to remove all those hair.
Hahhah
But i just mosaic it coz it didnt look that real.



Look at CD's eye brow!
Damn sharp!
Fierce!




Q!
Look at this!
We ARE together again!
HAHAAHAHA!




Do you realise anything wrong in this photo??


Awsome pose!


CareBear SHINE!!!




Fatin,
If you want to know how you look like slim,
Here is the before after.


After that,
went to eat at Macdonal.
Actually plan to take the bus back home.
But scared got no bus back to Sembawang.




...

IT fair is coming!!!

*
*
*
*


Prince Syafiq J


3 comments:

CD said...

HAHAHAHA! this post is hilarious! and thanks for removing those hideous pimples and the fierce TATTOOS! haha! next outing johor!

Prince Syafiq J. said...

HAHAHAHAH! No problemo!!!
Yes! Please organise it soon! Next week!
This week im fully booked!!
DANCE DANCE! MEETING MEETING! Aiyoh...
How to work say....
I think I work at RP FULL TIME better! :p

fatin said...

alamak, next time edit my pictures all slim okay??? hahahahaha. The post are hilarious, i'm like tersengeh sengeh bace.