Friday, March 12, 2010

Do or DIE?

OK!
Just now had my 2nd Malay dance class.
And I am quite happy about it.
Just now cikgu ask me to choreograph 3-8s.
ON THE SPOT!


I was like WHAT???
OMG!

"Give me something fluid. Break your joints.
Think out of the box and challenge yourself."

I have two side reaction in me.

Reaction 1:
WHAT??
HOW??
WHAT am i suppose to do?
Im so shy to do it in front of people.
How to choreography?
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
STRESS!
STRESS!
AHH!!!

Reaction 2:
OMG!
Are you serious??
Though I don't really know what to do,
but this is the time for me to shine!
Show off my creativity and talent.
I have always wanted to choreograph,
but don't have the guts.
Now is the chance!
Thanx to Zaini's choreo's class,
it really helped me alot.
and cikgu also gave me some tips.
So, i briefly know what to do.


I think i will stay in MCG for SAF!
Its getting 'funner'.
and also from what i heard,
im not sure if this is confirmed or not,
but they are going to 'import' a dancer from Indonesia to dance in this piece.
I was like..
OMG!
Are you serious??

The fact that they have invite outside dancer to perform,
it means this dance is SERIOUS SHIT!
Like, prestigely serious matter!
and a question pops up.
'Am I suppose to be honored???'

WOW!

One think for sure i have to work DOUBLY HARD!
Super hard!
SUPER DUPER UBER HARD!


With Momentum and SAF!
WOW!

A LOT to learn!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just going too bear it for the moment.
Before i start my internship and not dance.

I found out information about my performance.

'Platform Campus'
Date: 3rd & 4th Jun
Time: 8pm
Venue: Victoria Theater

Ticket price: $12, $8


....

And and Momentum!
Tickets are out!!!!


Momentum
Date:26th & 27th May

Time: 8pm

Venue: The Republic Cultural Center

Ticket: $10 (by cash), $9 (by nets)


Come and get your ticket FAST!!!


....

Went to the IT Show with Hannah.
Man!
Thank god we went there earlier.
If we went there later,
I tell you,
the crowd is a killer.

There are so many things i feel like buying.
Mp3 player.
That is COMPULSARY!
I have 2 in mind.
Either Creative or Sony.

Creative 8GB: $139
Sony 8GB: $199

Still mulling over it.

I think i will get the Creative one,
Reason being its cheaper and also comes in built-in SD card slot.
Meaning, can add in MORE memory.
And currently i have a 2GD SD card in hand.
So 8+2= 10GD!
I can easily get 10GD or memory!
How about that?
Awsome?

But people say creative product are not so good.
I mean its ok but, ok.
Get what i mean?

Sony mp3 looks nicer..
Its Sony Walkman.
So Walkman can be titled as the Mother when it comes to music
because of the Walkman cassette/tape player.
In another words, they have been in the industry for a long time.

WHICH ONE???
Aiyoyo...

...

and and and
i want to buy samsung corby pro!
But i don't see the phone.
However they have promotion on a similar phone.
Samsung B3410 .
selling at $249
but its camera is 2mp compared to Corby pro that is 3.2mp


Let say i buy both mp3 and phone together,
it will be $139+$249= $388
hmm..
Looks cheap!
I mean $400 for an mp3 player and a qwerty/full touch screen phone.
The phone itself cost up to $369
while the mp3 is $149.
That is a total of $518

Buy at IT Show i will save, $130.

Well the Mp3 player is confirmed.
But the phone,
I will still have to consult my parents.
Hope they will allow me to buy the new phone!

*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J




No comments: