Thursday, March 11, 2010

KICK ASS TIME!

I just realise that the previous post,
kicked out all other post.
Like i set 5-7 post per page.
Something like that.
But that was the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongest!
All other 4 post were kicked out!
Leaving ONE and ONLY post for that Sun Sea Sand Sentosa post.
HAHAHAH!

....

Had my 1st Malay dance class just now.
And i tell you.
OH MY PRADA!
It was mentally straining.
And also a lot of slow movement.
And ALL muscle MUST be controlled!

like one action can take up 1-2 eights.
just imagine!
And also,
this danca kinda got some malay silat element in it.
Like the kuda position.
err..
Like grande-plie at second position.

And i thought there was going to be warm up or something.
I came,
and Cikgu straight away call me and 2 other girls and start his choreography.

A little introduction of what the dance is like and start.

I was like ok...
Pretty unprepared and prepared.
heheh
Fifty fifty i would say.

But it was fun.
And a new environment.
Like zaini,
he will feed us with what he wants.
But for cikgu, he gives us more improvisation.
And that stresses me!
Like me and improvisation ain't that good.
And most of the time i was like stress!
Stress! Stress!

And i have to like learn FAST!
ARGH!
LEARN FAST! LEARN FAST!

And that has always been my weakness eversince EVER!
I am training to learn fast myself.
Jia You!


And cikgu's class is more relaxed i believe.
Despite his seriousness,
there is still laughter in the room.
and i am like not use to it.
In MD, everyone is so serious.
Like taking exams.
SERIOUSLY SERIOUS!


All i can say is that i am freaking tired.
As soon as the class end,
my thigh was aching.
And walking back to woodland mrt was a killer!!

I don't know how am i gona survive this.

I got a lot to learn!!
LIKE A LOT A LOT!

MD Momentum, and this SAF Malay dance.

MD Momentum is already like crazy.
We are doing BOLLYWOOD this time!
YEAH MAN!!!!

We are going to dance to
Dola Re Dola
Watch the video and blast your stereo!



Watch the video?
AWSOME??
Just the music itself makes you wana dance!
Looks grand rite?
Very the WOW!

Just look at the costume!
How intricate it is!

Well, we are going to bring you LIVE!
Get your money ready for Momentum!
26th and 27th May 2010
We are working hard for it!
WORKING VERY HARD!!!

All those hip movements are going to make my hips grow BIG!
hahahahahaha!

...

I wonder where my diploma can bring me to.
And thanks to Channel 5!
It can bring me to,

Its a reality show about people being assistant in the FASHION industry.
Like help out in ORGANISING EVENTS and stuff like that.
When i watch it, i am like WOW!
I love fashion and work in the fashion industry with MY diploma?
WHY NOT??

HELLO! Syafiq!!!
You got something to look out for!!!
After your graduate and ns and everything.
Look out for that!

I know that my school is focusing more on like the
MICE industry in Singapore.
But whatever!!

I can still apply similar concepts into being a FASHIONISTA!

Wheni grow up and people ask me what do you work as,
"Oh! I'm a FASHIONISTA!"
*say it out loud and proud*

And people ask my children what does your dad do,
"Oh! My Dad is a FASHIONISTA!"
*say it out loud and proud*

How cool is that???

Then my kids will be going out with all the luxurious material in the world.
Go to school with specially custom made Gucci bags.
Jimmy Choo school shoe.
Mont Blac stationaries.
HAHAHA!

And people ask them where are they from?
"Oh! My DAD! He kinda work around with them a lot... And like... Kinda managed to talk to them about out school needs. So they like kinda made this specially for us. Like US, US ONLY..."
*sweet smile*
*i wont teach my kids to roll eyes or anything about being bitchy! They will be humble and modest despite their living status!*
*I plan to have more than one kid, therefore the US*

HAHAHHA!

HOW ABOUT THAT??!


*
*
*
*

PrinceSYafiq J


No comments: