Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 decades

I have officially live in this world for 2 freaking decades!
Yeah man!
THANK GOD!

THANK YOU GOD!


And man!
I know I'm rather old,
but i still feel young!
HAHAHAHAH!

I don't look 20 and don't feel 20.
But i think i am thinking 20!


I am just so happy!

...

My first surprise was unexpected.
(duh! its a surprise!!! it wont be a surprise of you expect it)

Thank to Fatin, Didi and HACD!
Thank you guys!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!

Thank to chingay!
It brought us together!
:D

The day bay before my birthday was Chingay appreciation dinner.
Than we got this free ticket to the Singapore Flyer.
So, ok, we went the next day.
Since it will expire on the 31st March.

So, on the 28th March,
went to Singapore Flyer!





I love me in this picture!
I look like those guys in promotional poster in newspaper or busstop.
Those promoting like some top-up card.
Hehhee..




If you realise, I shift my hair to the other side.
Previously it was Left to right.
Now its right to left.









Went to buy some Popeyes!
And that was what we got.

Packed them and chill outside the F1 pit.
The place where we always chill during Chingay rehearsal.





Yum yum chicken!






The day before,
CD taught me a new word.
VOGUE-ING!
HAHAH!
ANd there I am!

VOGUE-ING!



This was their surprise!
YES!
I AM TWENTEEN!


And the birthday card!

They are super sweet.







And we just chilled there till 9 i think.
and went back home.
and and and,
they dont provide me with a carrier to keep the card and cookie.
So i was holding them in the open.
Almost everywhere i go,
people will look at me.
1stly due to my dressing.
2ndly the HOT RED heart container.
3rdly the Birthday card!
HAAHAH!

And apparently, my pants kind blend in with the red container.
and my red shoe lace.
My superman necklace.
red hand band.
So im like matchy here and there.
hehehee..

seriously funny.

Well,
I love you guys!
MUAX!

...

Another surprise from my dance mates.
They bought a cake for me on my birthday!
SO SWEET!!

GIRLS! and guy!
LOVE YOU!!!








Thank YOU AGAIN!!!
:D

....

Half way through dance,
i rushed back home.
celebrated with family.
Just cut cake.
And my mom asked my sister to buy Popeyes.
HAHHAH!

Another Popeyes!
:D

And i got something what I wanted,
cardigan!
YEAH!
just what I want.
and a shirt with peace sign.
My dad gave me $50.
:D

Hmm..
what am i going to do with dat sum?
hmm..
Should i buy a new leather bag with it?
Perfume?
or
or...
spend it on DIY!
hehehhe

...

To all those who wished me,

From the bottom of my heart,
THANK YOU!

*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J




No comments: