Friday, March 26, 2010

congrats and run



Congratulation!
You have been chosen and SPECIALLY HANDPICKED by your PC and facilitator to join us as
SOH AMBASSADOR.

WOW!

I am so HONOURED!
VERY VERY HONOURED!
Indeed!
Found that in my email.

I am speechless!



hmm..
what should i do..

next email.

Grooming Workshop For SOH Ambassador on 5th April 2010 from 1pm - 5pm

hmm..
WOW!
Ok...
Now I know what to do.
i think....

people.
i cannot believe this is happening.
what have i done to deserve this title.

omg!
this means i will be SOH Ambassador!
I mean SOH AMBASSADOR!
Means I cannot be a bad boy!
I cannot be like Tiger Woods or Jack Neo, being all scandalous!
I have to be "ALL GOOD BOY"

Does this means no clubbing and stuff?
I was just about planning to go clubbing after my 20th bdae.

Hmm...
Ok.
Err...
O......... KAY..........

GOOD BOY!
hehehheehhehehehehe


.....


I got some good tips from Eunice on how to gain some weight and bulk up a little.
:D

Run for 10 minutes.
I dont like running. I prefer cycling more.
Do some push up after the run.
Than it will bulk up my arms.
Hmm..
Sounds easy.

And and and!
Try to have 5 meals a day!
WOW!

So it will be like,
the 3 main meals.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
and two more.
Maybe one inbetween breakfast and lunch.
and one in the tea time.
or supper!

hmm..

Ok!
I am going to try!

I am going to sleep early.
Wake up in the morning and do my morning run and exercise.
Coz I know in the afternoon I am filled with dance.
So, exercise in the morning.


*
*
*

princesyafiqj



No comments: