Wednesday, March 3, 2010

i need money.

holiday
work
school

my oh my!
its the holiday
and i am not working.
one PIG at home.
LAZY PIG!

I just feel like i need to buy some stuff.
Some stuff like NEEDS!


When school reopens,
formal/corporate attire is essential.
thus,
i will need to buy more of those attire.
I plan to buy one grey pants.
I already have one black.
So, maybe one grey one.

see.
Nice in grey!

As for the top,
I have 3 piece.
Light blue,
black base with pinkish/purpleish dots
full black.

Maybe I want to add around two more in my collection.
Maybe a white.
But if I were to take a white,
I have to take those slim cut ones.


Or else, it will be a disaster on me.
Probably those in TOPMAN or G2000.
But too expensive for me!


And another colour,
grey one probably.

I am thinking of getting a pink shirt.
I know it rather unconventional.
But hey, I love colours!


In addition,
maybe a new shoe!
Oh My Aldo!
I LOVE SHOE!!!




When I grow up,
I wana get one Pedro shoe!
My brother has something like this.

NICE!!!

And i still haven get my 'hip hop' high cut shoe yet!
Another thing to buy.

Back to school,
I have to carry my laptops and stuff.
So,
I will need a bag.
I want to get those leather sling bag.
I know i hate sling bag alot.
But its the only thing that suits the cooperate attire.



all those bag are what I kinda looking for.
They are from pedro.
HAHAHHA!
For sure expensive.
And I dont want to buy Crumpler bag.


its just ridiculously overly priced!
And like,
people say quality quality last long blah blah..
Prove it!

I think you will somehow throw it aside one day.
Coz your sick and tired of it.

I am trying to find a backpack that suits cooperate attire.
Any suggestion?

And ties!
I want to buy more ties.
Though i cant play around with shirts and pants,
I can play with ties!
I am going to buy some tie from Daiso!
$2 man!!
And some of the design are not bad looking i can say.

YES!

Thats for school.
For non-school matter.

IT Show is around the corner!

I am planning to buy an Mp3 Player.
No iTouch or apple product please...
Probably Creative or Sony mp3 players.




And also,
if my dad is going to renew his phone line,
i am going to buy
Samsung Corby Pro!


Full touchscreen and
QWERTY keypad!

My new crush!

Gayan bought it,
and i am FREAKING jealous!
GAYAN!
I HATE YOU!!!!!!
hhaahhahahaha...!

And one last thing!
Perfume.
I want to buy
CK be

Apparently someone use it.
And i straight away fall in love with it.
the smell ah!
not the person.
hehehehehe..

but no money!
And its so expensive!
I should start saving!

NO!

WORK!!!

Basically those are the needs for now.
That's what i have in mind currently.

...

Going to meet Ain, Izan and Izzah later!
Cant wait to go!
I am dressing up later!!
Something a little avant garde.
HAHAH!

I love avant garde!

*
*
*
*

Prince SYafiq J



2 comments:

CristyAmanda said...

Hey! Marion has that phone! hahaha

Prince Syafiq J. said...

jealous!!!