Sunday, December 21, 2008

a week after holiday started

On friday,
my parents and sister set out to Malaysia.
I was left in Singapore.
sob sob

Was pretty lonely.
The fact that they are on holiday and me stuck at home.
Friday night was nothing.
Watched TV,
my brother's friends came,
they ordered McDonal
Haha!
Oklah...
Prepare for Saturday.
Sleep.

I woke up at 12pm.
Nothing to do.
Watch TV.
Use the comp for awhile.
Then get ready for Dance.
I dressed in ALL WHITE in conjunction of Christmas!
Haha!
Grab some food from Mc at sunplaza.
Go Orchard.

I have always wanted to go Orchard!
And hell yeah i did went on Saturday!
Rock on!!

..........................................................
I learnt something...
Try not to be to close to something when you like it.
Like orchard.
I believe we teenagers kinda like the town.
So, working in town is a no a good idea.
Because you wil get sick of it.
Like, when your friend ask you to go town,
you will be like,
huh? town?
i go there everyday for work!
So sick of it!

another example.
ringtone!
using your favourite song as your ring tone or msg tone is also not advisable.
after sometime,
you will be sick of it.
Have you ever have this feeling where by you kinda sick of something?
Like you use the song for your tone.
Then when you listen to the song in your mp3 or outside,
you will be like,
omg... this song...
*roll eyes*
have you ever?
....................................................

Yup!
The performance in Taka was quite an experience!
Was pretty scary.
Coz your performing in PUBLIC!
open space so more!
omg!
I made a little mistake.
but whatever!
who cares.
I gave a bigger SMILE when i made mistake!
haha!
Thats the trick!
all the audience what is smile!
YUP! YUP!




and guess what??
when i reach home.
i saw my dads car!
I was like,
OMG!
What The HELL!!

My parents are back!!!

12.30am
When I open the door,
my mom was sitting in the dinning room
reading news paper.
I came in and smiled.
"So early come back???" i asked.
"I got rashes." Mom replied.
OK...

Poor mom.

But I am quite happy.
At last,
I got nothing to loose!
Good thing I didn't go on the holiday.
Haha!

*
*
*
*
Princesyafiqj


No comments: