Sunday, December 14, 2008

one lazy sunday...

.14th December 2008.

Woke up at 2pm.
Simply amazing.
Just laid down on my bed and rest.
Walked out of the room,
and meet silence.
Look out of the window.
Oh my goodness.
What a nice weather.
It was drizzling.
Could feel the chill on my bare skin.
Sat on the sofa and watch television.
Scanning through the channels carelessly.
Wondering what can i do today.

Took my shower under the
oh-so-warm water in this
oh-so-cold weather.
What a compliment.

There was hardly any food for me to eat.
Took out the oreo and pour out cold milk.
Sat down by the window and blog.
Oh heaven....

~

I have been lazy to blog lately.
There is just so much photos to edit and post.
Well,
in this oh-so-lazy day,
let me finish them all
and enjoy my 3 weeks holiday in peace.

~

Some of the photos that was not yet uploaded.
w45B

















Superman brings PEACE to the world!
Yeay!

~

izzah & me!


...............

Last week,
I went to Bugis on Tuesday with Pei Yu.
Right after school.
It was a last minute thing because
it was my Dad's birthday on the 11th.
So,
We reach there like a round 6+
Quickly get my dad's present.
It was still early.
So,
we roamed around for a while.
Since my sis birthday is like 11 days after my dad's birthday,
i got her a birthday present also.
Yup!

I also bought myself a perfume.




After that we went back home.
WAIT!

We went to

I tell you!
The donuts there are just....
Emmmm....
Damn orgasmic!
I bought one (Tiramisu)
OMG!
White chocolate toppings!
White chocolate! My FAVORITE!!!!
And the filling was..
I don't know what.
Its like cream.
But extremely light!
Unlike other cream,
it dont make u feel like puking after a bite.
It was awesome!
I am so going to buy it!

Well,
Wang Pei Yu bought half a dozen!
I was so jealous!



J.CO Donuts & Coffee ROCKS!


Chocolate anyone?


random camwhoring in the train.









Christmas Presents?


Peace!

.................

On the last day of school,
during the 2nd break,
Izzah, Ain & myself, went to Makan Spa.
There was Fish Spa in it.
U know, the one where u put your feet in a tank filled with full of fish!
Yeah!
I went!
It was quite an experience!
$3/10min
Not bad!
I mean rather than you have to pay over $20 for certain time.

My hairy leg in the tank.
to be specific,
only my foot was in!
It was a bit ticklish at first.
But got used to it after some time.

My feet was nothing compared to
Izzah's!!!

Does this mean my leg is cleaner than hers?
Hehe!
Maybe its the oxygen bubble that made me have lesser fish...





On the same day itself,
I went to PizzaHut with my some of my current classmates.
I didn't have the photo with me.
will upload them up here once i got the pic.

.............

Still wondering when will this post end?
Haha!
Wait.
I still got so more
Haha!
.
.
.
.
.

Yesterday!
I went to the city with my last semester classmates!
There were Izzah, Nisa, CD n ME!
Haha!
I enjoyed every moment of it!

Actually we want to go Vivo for some CE activity.
But CD can only go after 4.30.
From wdland to Vivo we will reach there at like 5 or 6.
So late.
And Nisa don't want to go because she got no money!

We changed our plan.
We went Esplanade to just chill there.
But!
Izan want to go SAM to watch Hip Hop thinging.
So we WALKED there...


its christmas baby!




Ambassador of Baby-G
and..........


here we are....
SAM


















our plan was to go watch the Hip Hop show.
But then Izan says we have to pay $4.
I was like, owwww kay.....
We ended up CamWhoring at SAM.
Haha!
Love it!




So, we decided to go Esplanade and just chill there.
But our stomach need to answer the call of nature.

Along the way, we bump into Ain's friend.
And he told us Ain was at Dorothy Perkins




I LOVE this photo!

We walked down to Marina Square for FOOD!
Some high End Fashion models!







FOOD!!!!



Chilled at esplanade.
We sat down and talked a lot.
And rook LOADS of pictures!
Like literally!
my cam batt died at esplanade.
haiz..
So, the reat of the photos are with Nisa.
There are A LOT more photos in her cam.
I am going to upload them once i get it from her!
Haha!

Nisa
Our Top Model!





I can really say i enjoy my time with them.
One similar between all of us is that we,



Haha!
Because there is a slut in each and everyone of us
who simply love the sensation of photo taking!
Simply seductive!
Muahahahah!!!

I miss camwhoringlah!
seriously in my current class,
there is not much camwhorers!
pretty boring.
but never mind.
its ok!

Going out with them is such a JOY!



Basically that's all i have for now.
I guess there will be more coming up, the fact that IT IS the HOLIDAY!
Cheers!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



6 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

OMG i always wanted to go to the fish spa!! where is it?!!! take me there!!! .. please!!!!
=)

Girl in the Kaftan said...

hint* hint*. can i have that for christmas? lol

Peii / PeiPei / PEIYU said...

nice nice pics!!!
can go transfer course to STA la...lol

Prince Syafiq J. said...

Transfer course??? Haha!
Its ok... I will stick to my course.
Y not you give me some pointer on editing photos, STA student?

Anonymous said...

bro! your post is sooo long! but I enjoy reading it! hahahaha :D
I want all the peektures! plus the one you edited also! NICE NICE!! :P

Prince Syafiq J. said...

Haha! Thanx! And about the pics, just pm me wen u see me online aite! if not, i will just email it to all of u. ;)