Friday, December 19, 2008

hot and cold

Coz Im hot and Im cold.
im yes and im no
im in and im out
im up and im down
im wrong when its right
im black and im white
i fight ibrake up
i kiss i make up

blah blah!



.I am happy and I am mad.



I am happy because...
I don't know what im happy about.
Ah!
i am happy that its the holiday!
and i have been jogging regularly.
Hmm...
What else?
I am planning to go sentosa with my previous sem classmates!
I don really care how many people are going,
be it only the 4 usual people, I am STILL GOING!
I just wan to be out!
Under the sun!
In the sea!
and
On photographs!
Haha!




What I am mad about???
ARGH!
DAMN IT!
Actually on Friday the 19th,
I am suppose to go out of this FREAKING LOVELY SINGAPORE!
and go on a holiday in MALAYSIA!
And Because I will be performing at Taka this Saturday!
I guess i will still be answering your calls and smses.
Haiz...

I just wan to get away from this life.
You know, a little get a way...
Even though its only 3 day trip,
still!
I can be away from my laptop!
Enjoy being in other people's country!
Gain experience!
And more!
If I would go back to school,
and people ask,
'What was the MOST INTERESTING thing that you did over the holiday?'

I am going to say,
Stay in SINGAPORE and ROT at home!
*roll eyes*


I am also mad about my phone!
Its spoil again!
I can hardly get any reception anywhere!
Literally!
now i am using back my mom's old phone!
And you know how embarrassing it is to have an OLD SCHOOL ring tone???
I am using the old nokia classinc ring tone for heaven sake!
Sounds like those old people ring tone
When they do not know how to change their ring tone.
argh!

...
I did a little bit of research on Nokia Ringtone.
It is actually from this guy name
Francisco Tárrega.
Nokia took part of his music called
Gran Vals
*click on the link, and go all the way down to External links and you can hear it*
...

YUP!
Haiz...

People!
Please help me!
I am partly in a misery!

*
*
*
*
*

prince SYAFIQ j


2 comments:

Izan said...

Lets rot at home!
hahhaha..
hols are meant to have fun .. relax! but dunno why this hols are making me and you crazzie!
Im dead bored i tell you!

Prince Syafiq J. said...

Haha! Same here!!!!
I am going crazy!!!
We must go out one of this days...
I feel like dipping myself in water!!