Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To all the THINSPO out there!

When the word THINSPO comes,
first thing first!
MY BODY!

Oh yeah!
All i can see are just 'you know what!'

I was googling around and found a part of heaven!

Yes! Heaven for skinny men out there!

AskMen.com

Yup! Yup!
Don't worry!
It's not some gay website or something.
Its like male magazine but on net.
Its pretty cool for people like me.
Trying to face Manhood.
Haha!
Sound a little wrong but...
Haha!

Tips for Skinny Man.
tipone tiptwo tiphree tipfour

  1. Shoulder pad: Help to make upper body look more muscular. Blazer!
  2. Slim shirt is a No No! (tight fitting shirt)
  3. Jackets: All the way till under your buttocks
  4. Pants: Classic cut, Straight leg
  5. Choose bulky fabric
  6. Dress in layers
  7. Turtle neck or crew neck shirt.
  8. No V neck
  9. Coloured shirts
  10. Horizontal stripes
  11. Arms & Leg: Long sleeves in thick fabric and layers
  12. Neck: well-starched, long-sleeve shirts with spread collars.
  13. avoid monochromatic look
  14. square-toed shoes
  15. No skinnys!

And I want to share you guys some THINSPO
You guys will surely freak out when you read this!!!
Model number 5 (on the right side) is simply ridiculous!
I am not trying to be gay by looking at these models.
I just happen to pass by them and want to share it with you guys.



This is why i don't like wearing 'revealing' clothes.
Like sleeves shirt, tank top, singlet...
Argh!
All the unwanted stuff are revealed.
I just feel uncomfortable in it.
I can never walk on the street feeling confident in it.
I don't think i can ever be positively influenced wearing it.
Unless miracle can happen.
Which is simply impossible!

As for dance performance, its different.
One reason I have no choice!
I am in make-up, so that covers up my face a little.
Other than that, i got no other reason.

~

Talking about fashion,
I wonder why my people now a days go for Branded goods?
I mean some branded goods tag their goods as some highly ridiculous price!
Even though they look cheap!

One example, Topman jersey.
2 plain jersey for 30 fucking bucks!
Wat The HELL!
Will people even know it is from Topman,
when it look all so plain???

NewUrbanMale also.
Freaking 50 bucks for a pair of sandals that does not even last a year!

I am not trying to discriminate them.
In fact, i do like their stuff.
But why are some teenagers this days are very into Branded stuff?
I ever see some of them want LV, Gucci, and Prada stuff!
Its not only the ladies, but the GUYS also!

I know you are buying the BRAND!
but can people even see the brand of the clothes when you are wearing it?
Some say the quality is better and blah blah.
Yah its true!
But they are still going to wear out one day.

Why do you buy ONE shirt that cost over 50 bucks
when you can buy 5 shirt within that 50 bucks?

I know i am not wealthy and purchasing these goods are not within my budget.
I am not trying to say im jealous off those who buy branded goods or what.
I mean, I would love to buy them if i can afford them.

All I want to know is WHY?

*
*
*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J




1 comment:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

Why buy branded stuff when your bestfreinds can buy them for you.. you already have one topman shirt and one oreef. hhahahaha

Love you!