Wednesday, December 3, 2008

REST pon stability

Dance is over!
YAHOO!

Sort off.
Only left with one performance.
Christmas at Taka!
20 december 2008
Haha!

I am taking my 'rest' right now.
sort off.
for sure wan to go swimming and Sentosa on the term break!
like
a MUST GO!
Anyone want to accompany me?
I am dying to go!

.

What else?

I am confirmed as one of the Committee in Modern Dance IG.
Lalalal!
Responsibility Syafiq!
I took up the responsibility as the Treasurer!
not confirmed of the position yet.
Just trial
Haha!
Just like in Secondary school.
Treasurer in the student council.

-----------------------------------------
I was the treasure in;
secondary school student council
year1sem1 class

now IG
what next?

Is there something between me and $$$???
hehe
scandal?

--------------------------------------------------

as one of the committee,
we were given a task!
to organize a Christmas party for the IG.
so im now in the midst of organizing the party.

.
dad have been smoking everyday.
don't know what else to say. :'(

*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J





No comments: