Wednesday, December 17, 2008

body

Yesterday i woke up at 2 again!
My goodness!
I sleep at 2 and wake up at 2 also.
10 hours sleep, is so nice.
But a little redundant.
U know when you wake up late,
you will feel tired easily and all the time.

I don't know why but i think i heard some myths or superstition before.
They say morning sun is good for you body.


It will help to revitalize your body.
You will feel fresher!
That is why, we are able to work pretty well in school in the morning.
So, if you don't face or meet morning sun,
your body won't be revitalized
thus leading your body to feel tired
and all-so-lazy!

And I totally hate that!

Yesterday,
spent almost all the time editing photo.
I didnt take my shower when i woke up.
Brush my teeth, eat "breakfast", and straight to my laptop.
Edit photos till 5.
Plan to take my shower but was simply lazy.
Watch TV all he way till 6.30
then went jogging.
Can you believe it???
I went jogging!
The weather was very nice to jog.
It the after rain weather.
All cooling and peaceful...

The reason i want to jog is because
I want to work my leg muscles.
I can say they look like chicken leg.
I want to have bigger leg!

Fuck!
What nonsense explanation am i stating!
I went jogging just because it have been a long time since i went jogging.
That's all!

After jogging,
i went back home and EAT!
I took 3 big scoops of rice.
2 chicken drumstick and one chicken wing.
Oh man!
Lovely!
Haha!
After like 1.5hr jogging...
FOOD IS HEAVEN!

My dad bought a new phone a week ago.
So i try out his new 5megapixel camphone
with the two boys whom my mom babysit.

Its fun to have little kids around the house.
SOMETIMES!

I took my shower.
And left the house.
Have supper with MY DEAREST BEST FRIENDS!
Hannah and Chelsea!


I miss them so much!
Have not meet them since Hannah's birthday.
After that, we were all busy with our own life.
Working, schooling, dancing.... Blah blah blah!

Yesterday Chels and i meet Hannah after her work.
Took bus to d'Rubina
a mama shop near Sembawang Shopping Center.
Hannah ate roti nan and i ate roti prata bomb!
I also ate some of Hannah's share because they say I must eat a lot!
As usual...



Then we went to some place i for got what its called,
Flamingo of something.
Its like a place where you can whine and dine.
Coz chels want to drink.
So yup.
We just sat down there and chill.
Chit chat.
Do some catching up.
Stuff like that.
all the way till 12, we walked back home.

Along the way, we were like drunk yards.
Like, singing, dancing and hahahahah!

Half way,
i smelled something stinky.
Like shit.
Then Hannah told me to shut up and
we all hold each other hand an walk faster.
When everything was fine,
Hannah told me not to say thing slike that again.

All i know is that you cannot say you smell something sweet or nice.
That indicate the thing is somewhere around you.
But this time,it was something else.
Now, i know,
be it sweet or smelly,
Never say it out.

We went to Chels house for a while,
she gave us our Christmas Present!
Haha!
So happy!
Guess what she got for me?

Its on Oreef shirt!!!
For goodness sake!
Oreef!
So happy lah!

*
*
*
*

PrinceSyafiqJ



1 comment:

CristyAmanda said...

hahaha dearest Syafiq, I used to read it as Flamingo also but it's actually Flaming Mango. hahahha. anyways see you later bum!