Sunday, November 16, 2008

random pic

Photos!

Before my MUSE
Percussion IG had their Reflection.
NISA & IZZAH was in it!
They were great!
Everything was great!

Steph left before the show start.
Coz she forgot she got work!
I was like.....
Oh ok...
My Mother-in-law OLD already!!!!
Hehe!



---

The day after muse.
Was tired.
Like hell!
Didn't want to go sch
but got UT!
Argh!
damn it!
Even if got no UT, i would still go school.
Hehe.
2nd break was awsome!
I didn't contribute to my team!
Muahahaha!
Bad am i?

Was chilling with some of the E35Qs!
yeay!
at Cafe Gelek Gelek


This picture depict 2 human trying to describe
'GELEK GELEK' through facial expression!


This picture is TOO random lah!
i mean look at what im doing!
and coincidentally nisa's face is like dat.....
thanx CD!

Its like...
you know what i mean...!






Class pic!
Took some photos.




----

Crazy Dance!
Was a little bored in the studio.
We took "some" photo.
To be exact, we too like 364 photos.
All for animation.
I cannot upload the animation here...
Sad.

well here are the photos!
Me, Chev, Matilda, Nicole, Izzy, Angeline





Btw,
i will be busy again for the coming week!
I got rehearsal for a peranakan musical.


"Siapa Baba"




*
*
*
*
*

PrinceSYAFiq j



No comments: