Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tortoise and the Hare. Harry Porter. Caveman. Big Foot. Tight Ropes of logic. Hair Splitting argument.

.......

What are the common thing between all of the above?
(leave your answer via comment)

.......

OK!
Here is the answer!

Its all about HAIR!
I think the first few points says it all...

Tortoise and the Hare (hair)
Harry (Hair) Porter
Caveman (very hairy)
Big Foot (very Hairy also)
Tight Ropes (can be made out of hair) of logic
Hair (hair) Splitting Argument.

Hehe..
Thanx for all who tried.
Really appreciate your participation!

---

Actually i post this up because I wan to do something to my hair.
I wonder should i keep it LONG or SHORT?
Should I cut my hair?

Coz I am looking for a sort off a new kind of hair style.
Something different.

Long?







Short?









Well...
This are just some of the example of hair style that I kind of like it.
I was thinking of cutting Bangs..
but dono how will i look like..

I am waiting for suggestion...
Can you guys give me suggestion?

*
*
*

PRINCEsyafiqJ


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh???

Wan Ru said...

omg..
you make me recall all my first yr culture module days!

LOL!

ur de best prince!
See ya!

Oh ya, tell you de link for all these things...

NO LINK! XD

Anonymous said...

Haha! Thanx Wan Ru!
Ermm... There are link between them!!! Just need to think deeper!
Hehe...

Nur Atiqah said...

Heyhey!Atiq was here! well,lemme guess...
is it about building knowledge based on paradoxes?
hmm....

Anonymous said...

Haha. Good COGNITIVE guess Atiq! ;)
But nah.... Its not it...
Hehe...
Try harder!

Anonymous said...

Tortise and Hare - story
Harry Porter - story
Caveman - hiSTORY
Big Foot - Mystery
Tight ropes of logic - PROBLEM STATEMENT
Hair splitting arguement - a phrase?
=
NO LINK!
ahahahaah

kk juz guessing maybe its all is common because they are all BORING!!! ahahahahah lol anyhow ahah

Anonymous said...

Haha! Good answer!
But not what i am looking for!
Hehe....

Vignette said...

They are all memories from school? HAH

Anonymous said...

Haha! Nolah....

snookerum said...

Hahaa..... Hair!!!! You go cut bangs la... maybe will Look pretty or something...XD

Girl in the Kaftan said...

What are you?! emo?!

Please don't do long hair please!!!!
I think you look handsome the way you are!

Please luh look at those.. guys with long hair. They look fucking messy luh.

Zac Efron with short hair in Hairspray was so much hotter luh.

so please reconsider. Maybe don't cut it too short but don't grow it that long either!!

loves from the next block!

Izan said...

Cut botak la syafiq! hahahaa
:P

Anonymous said...

BOTAK??????
Haha! good idea izan!
Y not u try 1st???

I would be glad to accompany you to the barber or the SALOON if you want to!
;)

Hehe!