Sunday, November 30, 2008

Clubbing Anyone???

HEY! HEY! HEY!

I went clubbing!
Kidding!
Sort off..
Haha!


Actually my school had this award ceremony called
'Flame Award'
Its this award ceremony for those who has been
contributing in the arts scene in RP.
The theme was 'Masquerade'
Sound fun right?
Come,
let the picture do the talking.

















.
This is where the fun begins!

After the ceremony,
there were reception.
After reception,
come the party!

The TRCC Lab and Studio was transformed into Club Rooms!
Oh HELL YEAH CLUB ROOM!
and...










PARTY TIME! HAHA!

Hope you guys excuse me for the make up!
Coz i had to wear for the performance.
And i could not find any thing to remove my make up.
Only managed to remove the thick eyebrow!
Hehe.

Oh yah!
before that,
SIAPA BABA!

....

SIAPA BABA!

I didnt bring my cam on the day.
Coz i know i look damn UGLY!!!









I look damn AH PEK lah!
HAHAHA!
Seriously cant believe i was doing that!
Center parting was so IN TOWN last week!
I wish i can bring that back into the fashion world!
HAHA!
Kidding!
But one thing for sure,
center parting is neva gona come back!
Trust me!

If anyone ever gona bring back center parting into fashion,
I SALUTE YOU!

*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: