Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dilemma.

Halu!
I am Muhammad Syafiq Bin Jumari
But call me Prince Syafiq J!
Haha!
OK!
Random!

---

OK!
My phone is not working well.
My Nokia 5300 cannot receive message!
Now i am using my Moms old phone.


Firstly i was using my Sis old phone.



Then she said when she get her phone back,
she will lend me a better phone.
I used it for a few days.
But changed it to my Moms phone.
Coz the button is hard to use.



Then few days later I a use this phone.
6500

Given by my sis.
Few days later,
she wants to use her phone back.
and in exchange of this phone

6300


I went out.
When i came back home,
she said her phone is not working.
I dono how.
It was working perfectly the day before.
So i have to returm her phone.
She said, 'Give me back my phone before it get spoil'
I was like oh ok...

I mean its not my fault that make the phone spoil.
I use it as per normal.
Its not like use the phone like frisbee.
I dont feel guilty at all.

OK.
Now im using my Moms phone back.
the one above.

.

(i hardly use my phone.
i only use it for calls and sms.
Other than that, i use it for music [speaker])

Here is my plan.

#1
My mom told me to get a cheap phone.
I do have some of my hari raya Money.


or

#2
wait till the holiday.
Work and get a
good phone.
probably the
latest model.
use my pay.
coz i have look through nokia for upcoming models

and indeed they interest me!


or

#3
wait for my birthday!
share money wif my parents for a new phone

as my birthday present.

that is in like 4-3 months time?


SO HOW?
Please help me!

(leave ur suggestion via comment!)
Thanx!

*
*
*
*


princesyafiqJ



No comments: